Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,865 Members 49,764 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Green spot on screen ??

Tip us?
 
szabyka95
Old
(Last edited by szabyka95; 12th February 2014 at 08:29 PM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 230
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cristuru Secuiesc
Default Green spot on screen ??

Inbetween charging green spot appears on the right hand side of the screen..
After a while disappears..
It happens since i installed my glass screen protector, installed cloudyflex rom with dorimanx kernel (now went back to stock)
if this would be hardware issue, then why disappears after a while ? this scares me .............
WTH????
LG G2 D802
 
mrm43
Old
#2  
mrm43's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 213
Posts: 648
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by szabyka95 View Post
Inbetween charging green spot appears on the right hand side of the screen..
After a while disappears..
It happens since i installed my glass screen protector, installed cloudyflex rom with dorimanx kernel (now went back to stock)
if this would be hardware issue, then why disappears after a while ? this scares me .............
WTH????
Try removing your glass protector first. Since you mentioned it appeared after it was installed. If it still appears afterwards, then it is probably hardware.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
 
szabyka95
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 230
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cristuru Secuiesc
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm43 View Post
Try removing your glass protector first. Since you mentioned it appeared after it was installed. If it still appears afterwards, then it is probably hardware.

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
the spot changed to dark, and now won't gone away.. FML ..
LG G2 D802
 
mrm43
Old
#4  
mrm43's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 213
Posts: 648
Join Date: May 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by szabyka95 View Post
the spot changed to dark, and now won't gone away.. FML ..
Did you remove your glass protector?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
 
szabyka95
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 230
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cristuru Secuiesc
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm43 View Post
Did you remove your glass protector?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
no.
LG G2 D802
 
szabyka95
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 230
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Cristuru Secuiesc
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm43 View Post
Did you remove your glass protector?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
now removed, but put it back, the spot disappeared ..
i am confused WTF is here
LG G2 D802
 
Pokerristt
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 16
Join Date: Jul 2013
This was a common prblm in htc one x sets..
Its because of the material which glues your digitizer to lcd, it softens on areas where pressure is applied more often...likely edges of phone screen...
It disappears and reappears because of the heat...when your mobile is hot it appears and when not it disappears...
There is no solution to fix it except replacing screen if the spot is so annoying...

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes