[APP] PPTP VPN Manager 184.108.40.206
Hy there .
PPTP VPN Manager - This application was designed to allow connection of a VPN server without having to use PIN or Pattern Lock-Screen in Android 4.0.X.
The application is also compatible with older versions of Android.
* you can backup and restore vpn servers configuration.
* support reconnect on disconnect, manual dns, automatic dns, get dns from vpn server, dns search domains.
The application should work on :
- froyo 2.2
- gingerbread 2.3.x
- honeycomb 3.x.x
- ice cream sandwitch 4.0.x
- Jellybean 4.1-3
- KitKat 4.4
The application needs Superuser.
- Official release
- Added new option to pppd : usepeerdns, lcp-echo-failure, lcp-echo-interval
- Changed the launcher icon, connected/disconnected icon. Optimize memory usage and process handler.
Thans to arisrss & zotinas for the icon.
- New options were added :
- reconnect on disconnect
- default route to vpn
- forwarding routes trough vpn
- dns options (auto dns from vpn, no dns change,
manual dns, dns search domain)
- Some bug fixes
-fixed bugs on the UI and SU requests
-now you can trace the connection status in 'View Logs'
-working properly on galaxy nexus
- bug fixes
- now you can change mtu, mru, lcp-echo-interval, lcp-echo-failure from option
- possibility to change vpn port (pptpd port)
- possibility to add multiple widgets for vpn server quick connect in Pro version
- added possibility in Pro version to change VPN server name
- added posibility to send logs to developer via email
- added WakeLock option to keep device awake
- added WifiLock option to keep wifi connection alive
- added support for Tasker using "Send Intent" on service com.did.vpnroot.CheckRun using two parameters :
1.6.2 - 220.127.116.11
- changed the encrypt method of the settings and backup file - You must BACKUP your configuration again after update to this version.
- changed the ads network
- fixed UI/Menu out of the screen
- fixed bug when you connect using widget is not getting the ip from the vpn server.
- fixed widget bug - you had two press twice to show that you are connected.
- added possibility to select authentication methods :
PAP, CHAP, MSCHAP, MSCHAPv2, EAP
- added support for IPv6 (PPPD must be built with IPv6 enabled)
- changed the default route push on device that use policy routing for default route
- changed icons & some buttons;
- added possibility to select the number of vpn servers, no limit to 5 anymore (only for Pro)
- added possiblity to autostart at boot (only for Pro)
- added auto connect/disconnect on a specific WiFi (only for Pro)
- changed the widget to a dynamic one .
- added the pro plugin into google play.
Download - PPTP VPN Manager