unlock SIM card HTC J One (HTL22)
DO THIS ON YOUR OWN RISK.
I rearrange instruction here from this
site for noob-way (like me
1. Rooted au KDDI HTC J One
2. Terminal emulator installed on phone
3. Hex editor Neo installed on PC (download here
Steps : Copy mmcblk0p19 to sd card
(steps below adopted from here
1. Open Terminal emulator
2. Type "su" and hit enter. You now have root privileges.
3. Next type "dd if=/dev/block/mmcblk0p19 of=/sdcard/mmcblk0p19" and hit enter. This will dump the partition to your sdcard.
4. Next type "exit", hit enter, type "exit", and hit enter again.
Steps : Editing CID
1. Copy file mmcblk0p19 from "/sdcard/mmcblk0p19" to pc.
2. Start Hex editor Neo and open file (mmcblk0p19)
3. Change number on top-left corner to 00001023 (see image below)
4. Change CID number 00 to 11
5. Save then close hex editor.
Steps : Copy the file back to phone
1. Copy edited file mmcblk0p19 feom pc to "/sdcard/"
2. Open terminal emulator
3. Type "su" and hit enter.
4. Type "dd if=/sdcard/mmcblk0p19MOD of=/dev/block/mmcblk0p19" and hit enter.
5. Type "exit". Then "exit"
6. Reboot phone. See if it is SIM unlocked.
> tried this on my HTC J One, works fine on all GSM SIM card (in Indonesia).
> problem with mobile data for some SIM card (all telkomsel SIM card in indonesia), but works fine on others.
> Hit thanks if you find this help.
> Thanks to HTCSoku