XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Looking for Developers

Tip us?

praveen7682
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Default Looking for Developers

I am a HTC Butterfly (X920D) user...I am looking for developers for our device...I see there is lot of development happening for Droid DNA which is a similar kind of device as mine...

It would be nice if we can have development similar to droid DNA for HTC Butterfly as well...

Sent from my HTC Butterfly using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to praveen7682 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WEM97
Old
Thanks Meter 836

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen7682 View Post
I am a HTC Butterfly (X920D) user...I am looking for developers for our device...I see there is lot of development happening for Droid DNA which is a similar kind of device as mine...

It would be nice if we can have development similar to droid DNA for HTC Butterfly as well...

I would love to make ROM's for the Butterfly, but as I have a Droid DNA and not a Butterfly it makes it a bit difficult :/
SOUNDCLOUD
▃ ▅ ▆ █ ЄVЄɌⱢVЄ █ ▆ ▅ ▃

Device: HTC Droid DNA
Rom:Cyanogenmod 11 || 4.4.2
Kernel:jamiethemorris
CPU OC: 162MHz - 1890MHz || GPU OC: 500 MHz
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0 Beta
HBOOT: ENG Engineering

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WEM97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

praveen7682
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
thats very sad...Thanks for your interest...I will try and see if I can pool funds for getting a butterfly....we already have custom kernels...

The Following User Says Thank You to praveen7682 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

praveen7682
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Can anyone else can help us with development of Rom....

t1gartist
Old
Thanks Meter 286
well i was working on something for the butterfly specfic to the x920d and e variants but as wem says its hard to dev for a device you dont own
round 2 with hardware failure maybe the heat from welding maybe to much flashing i dunno but htc and asurion aren't happy lol.

smartphones and ironwork dumb choices

you dont remember huh? time travel to before that dubby bro.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to t1gartist For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

WEM97
Old
Thanks Meter 836

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen7682 View Post
Can anyone else can help us with development of Rom....

I would love to bring custom rom goodness to the HTC Butterfly,but again its difficult to the extremes without that device. However, as it is very similar to the DNA I'll look into it. I feel bad for you guys
SOUNDCLOUD
▃ ▅ ▆ █ ЄVЄɌⱢVЄ █ ▆ ▅ ▃

Device: HTC Droid DNA
Rom:Cyanogenmod 11 || 4.4.2
Kernel:jamiethemorris
CPU OC: 162MHz - 1890MHz || GPU OC: 500 MHz
Recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0 Beta
HBOOT: ENG Engineering

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WEM97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nitsuj17
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 16687

DONATE TO ME
i have said before that i would make viperdna universal to the butterfly and dna if i either had access to a device, or if someone halfway decent with porting supplied me with the needed files
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nitsuj17 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

praveen7682
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by t1gartist View Post
well i was working on something for the butterfly specfic to the x920d and e variants but as wem says its hard to dev for a device you dont own
Thanks for your support..I would love to see you successful with the ROM...I too agree with you..Developing ROM without device is very difficult..
But i really appreciate your support

praveen7682
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitsuj17 View Post
i have said before that i would make viperdna universal to the butterfly and dna if i either had access to a device, or if someone halfway decent with porting supplied me with the needed files
It would be of great help if we get viperdna..I am not a developer but if you can let me know what are the files required i can try my best to get it for you...Appreciate your support..

praveen7682
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by WEM97 View Post
I would love to bring custom rom goodness to the HTC Butterfly,but again its difficult to the extremes without that device. However, as it is very similar to the DNA I'll look into it. I feel bad for you guys
Thanks for your interest and support...I will look forward for your rom in butterfly...Its really sad to have awesome device without custom rom...