Post Reply

Question [Q] Quey regarding wifi direct usage on Moto G

OP sriram7935

11th February 2014, 07:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Hi All,

I got the phone from flipkart on Saturday. Its really good. I have one problem. I was not able to transfer files from Note 2 or any other mobile to Moto G using WiFI Direct. Anyone faced similar problem? Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Sree
13th February 2014, 08:38 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Team. Please reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriram7935

Hi All,

I got the phone from flipkart on Saturday. Its really good. I have one problem. I was not able to transfer files from Note 2 or any other mobile to Moto G using WiFI Direct. Anyone faced similar problem? Any help is appreciated

Thanks
Sree

13th February 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Works fine using SuperBeam

Sent from my Moto G using XDA premium app
Don't forget to hit thanks if I helped!
20th February 2014, 03:18 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Hi Marc,

Is SuperBeam an android application. I could not find it in default applications in phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc_miranda

Works fine using SuperBeam

Sent from my Moto G using XDA premium app
Don't forget to hit thanks if I helped!

20th February 2014, 05:35 PM   |  #5  
Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 24
 
76 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Hm
Quote:
Originally Posted by sriram7935

Hi Marc,

Is SuperBeam an android application. I could not find it in default applications in phone

Yes bro It is an app available on playstore
And even i was unable to use default wifi direct of moto g.
The Following User Says Thank You to akshaysalunke13 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Moto G Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank