Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,312 Members 38,986 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

lg d803 stuck in twrp

Tip us?

demon66678
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone lg d803 stuck in twrp

Hi i make the mistake of erasing all partitions without backup in philz touch recovery on my lg d803 and now im i can just go in recovery..i flashed twrp 2.6.3.2 and now the phone boot only in twrp..no download mode no rom i flashed a lot of roms but always boot in twrp ..help plz i have no idea what to do ..i can do adb commands...tanxs in advance.

CxanDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon66678 View Post
Hi i make the mistake of erasing all partitions without backup in philz touch recovery on my lg d803 and now im i can just go in recovery..i flashed twrp 2.6.3.2 and now the phone boot only in twrp..no download mode no rom i flashed a lot of roms but always boot in twrp ..help plz i have no idea what to do ..i can do adb commands...tanxs in advance.
If you have ADB access, you are in a good spot.

You'll have to ADB sidelaod a ROM, and flash it. shouldn't be hard to find info on.

Good luck.

darkobas
Old
Thanks Meter 704
congratulations for not saying your bricked.

you probably get an error when flashing right ?!
you need a newer version of twrp... get a flashable zip and update itself in twrp. then you will be able to flash roms.

CxanDroid
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Yep. darkobas is correct.
I missed your TWRP version. find 2.6.3.3 push it (I mistakenly said sideload above) and a ROM to your 'SDcard', then flash TWRP, restart to recovery, and flash ROM (and any other required packages (Gapps, system patch, etc).

adb push path/filename /sdcard/filename

demon66678
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by CxanDroid View Post
Yep. darkobas is correct.
I missed your TWRP version. find 2.6.3.3 push it (I mistakenly said sideload above) and a ROM to your 'SDcard', then flash TWRP, restart to recovery, and flash ROM (and any other required packages (Gapps, system patch, etc).

adb push path/filename /sdcard/filename
sorry but i try it and no matter what the phone is always restarting in twrp no download mode no system no nothing everytime rebooting in recovery twrp 2.6.3.3

darkobas
Old
Thanks Meter 704
So.... Twrp is fine... Flash a rom now

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk