Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,101 Members 41,862 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

samsung galaxy s4 clone gti9500 mt6575 mod/custom rom/

Tip us?

zahed87
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default samsung galaxy s4 clone gti9500 mt6575 mod/custom rom/

hello there everybody im using galaxy s4 clone my problem is i want it with light custom rom like wanalite but using s4 clone its not compatible..anyone can develop some nice rom for galaxy s4 clone..until now i only managge to find a way to root my s4 clone..?

another problem is my wifi connection is poor and my gps didnt work anybody can help..i did try the gos setting on the web using mtk engineer mode from uncle mobile but it didnt work..?
The Following User Says Thank You to zahed87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Laurentiu27
Old
Thanks Meter 49

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahed87 View Post
hello there everybody im using galaxy s4 clone my problem is i want it with light custom rom like wanalite but using s4 clone its not compatible..anyone can develop some nice rom for galaxy s4 clone..until now i only managge to find a way to root my s4 clone..?

another problem is my wifi connection is poor and my gps didnt work anybody can help..i did try the gos setting on the web using mtk engineer mode from uncle mobile but it didnt work..?
try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=31303841
hope helped
The Following User Says Thank You to Laurentiu27 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

zahed87
Old
(Last edited by zahed87; 28th August 2013 at 12:24 PM.) Reason: add more point
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentiu27 View Post
sorry the mediafire link is not working anymore and can noir rom be fitted in my s4 clone?

my theory is if the device hardware is same as mine meaning mt6575 it can work if i install it is this true?

i already manage to root my phone the only thing is i want to flash back my stock rom or other custom rom that could fit in my s4 clone hoping that my wifi problem is fixed with applying new rom

kam0t3
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
sorry the mediafire link is not working anymore and can noir rom be fitted in my s4 clone?

my theory is if the device hardware is same as mine meaning mt6575 it can work if i install it is this true?

i already manage to root my phone the only thing is i want to flash back my stock rom or other custom rom that could fit in my s4 clone hoping that my wifi problem is fixed with applying new rom
How did you root your phone? I got the same phone. thanks!

Jonathan.97
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I know how to root I have tools if you want reply here

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium

kam0t3
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan.97 View Post
I know how to root I have tools if you want reply here

Can you teach me how? what tools will I need? tnx!

Jonathan.97
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Download this file enable usb debuging on your S4 Clone extract this file on pc and just open now your phone will adk you for root you need to allow your phone will reboot and root!

http://www.mediafire.com/?n7nv6319u6f0qs6

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonathan.97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

magnacharta
Old
Thanks Meter 0
does your gadget can connect 3G?

Jonathan.97
Old
Thanks Meter 2
yes

naresh.garapati
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:

Did you manage to fix this problem?