Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,101 Members 41,862 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

samsung galaxy s4 clone gti9500 mt6575 mod/custom rom/

Tip us?
 
zahed87
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 3
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default samsung galaxy s4 clone gti9500 mt6575 mod/custom rom/

hello there everybody im using galaxy s4 clone my problem is i want it with light custom rom like wanalite but using s4 clone its not compatible..anyone can develop some nice rom for galaxy s4 clone..until now i only managge to find a way to root my s4 clone..?

another problem is my wifi connection is poor and my gps didnt work anybody can help..i did try the gos setting on the web using mtk engineer mode from uncle mobile but it didnt work..?
The Following User Says Thank You to zahed87 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Laurentiu27
Old
#2  
Laurentiu27's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 49
Posts: 293
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Live on PANDORA

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahed87 View Post
hello there everybody im using galaxy s4 clone my problem is i want it with light custom rom like wanalite but using s4 clone its not compatible..anyone can develop some nice rom for galaxy s4 clone..until now i only managge to find a way to root my s4 clone..?

another problem is my wifi connection is poor and my gps didnt work anybody can help..i did try the gos setting on the web using mtk engineer mode from uncle mobile but it didnt work..?
try this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=31303841
hope helped
The Following User Says Thank You to Laurentiu27 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
zahed87
Old
(Last edited by zahed87; 28th August 2013 at 12:24 PM.) Reason: add more point
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 3
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurentiu27 View Post
sorry the mediafire link is not working anymore and can noir rom be fitted in my s4 clone?

my theory is if the device hardware is same as mine meaning mt6575 it can work if i install it is this true?

i already manage to root my phone the only thing is i want to flash back my stock rom or other custom rom that could fit in my s4 clone hoping that my wifi problem is fixed with applying new rom
 
kam0t3
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahed87 View Post
sorry the mediafire link is not working anymore and can noir rom be fitted in my s4 clone?

my theory is if the device hardware is same as mine meaning mt6575 it can work if i install it is this true?

i already manage to root my phone the only thing is i want to flash back my stock rom or other custom rom that could fit in my s4 clone hoping that my wifi problem is fixed with applying new rom
How did you root your phone? I got the same phone. thanks!
 
Jonathan.97
Old
#5  
Jonathan.97's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Berat
I know how to root I have tools if you want reply here

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium
 
kam0t3
Old
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 6
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan.97 View Post
I know how to root I have tools if you want reply here

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium
Can you teach me how? what tools will I need? tnx!
 
Jonathan.97
Old
#7  
Jonathan.97's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Berat
Download this file enable usb debuging on your S4 Clone extract this file on pc and just open now your phone will adk you for root you need to allow your phone will reboot and root!

http://www.mediafire.com/?n7nv6319u6f0qs6

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jonathan.97 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
magnacharta
Old
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 8
Join Date: Oct 2013
does your gadget can connect 3G?
 
Jonathan.97
Old
#9  
Jonathan.97's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 21
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Berat
yes
 
naresh.garapati
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 29
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: hyderabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zahed87 View Post
hello there everybody im using galaxy s4 clone my problem is i want it with light custom rom like wanalite but using s4 clone its not compatible..anyone can develop some nice rom for galaxy s4 clone..until now i only managge to find a way to root my s4 clone..?

another problem is my wifi connection is poor and my gps didnt work anybody can help..i did try the gos setting on the web using mtk engineer mode from uncle mobile but it didnt work..?
Did you manage to fix this problem?

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes