Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,206 Members 43,755 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

WhatsRemote alternative

Tip us?
 
Makorus
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 28
Join Date: Oct 2012
Default WhatsRemote alternative

Hello guys

I'm looking for a free alternative to WhatsRemote. I want to be able to chat with my WhatsApp contacts using my computer - either a Windows client or even better a web app.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Kind regards
Makorus
 
hnkotnis
Old
#2  
hnkotnis's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 416
Posts: 994
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Sangli, Maharashtra, India, Asia, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Galaxy Group,Universe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
Hello guys

I'm looking for a free alternative to WhatsRemote. I want to be able to chat with my WhatsApp contacts using my computer - either a Windows client or even better a web app.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for your suggestions!

Kind regards
Makorus
Install Bluestacks Android Emulator on computer.You can also use Google's emulator that comes with Android SDK.But Bluestacks is really easy.Then install and use whatsapp.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands
 
Makorus
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 28
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by hnkotnis View Post
Install Bluestacks Android Emulator on computer.You can also use Google's emulator that comes with Android SDK.But Bluestacks is really easy.Then install and use whatsapp.

Sent from my GT-S5360 Gadget of Mass Destruction using xda-app
Using CWM........Busybox Commands........No I use my hands
This is not a solution I could get satisfied with. I don't want to store two separate chat databases and re-verify the device I want to use only to be able to chat like that.
 
anshumangoyal
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makorus View Post
This is not a solution I could get satisfied with. I don't want to store two separate chat databases and re-verify the device I want to use only to be able to chat like that.
Were you able to find any solution for this? I am still looking for the same.
 
Makorus
Old
#5  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 28
Join Date: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by anshumangoyal View Post
Were you able to find any solution for this? I am still looking for the same.
Not really, sorry.
Kind regards
- Makorus
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes