[Q] disable original sms app

Tip us?

horamankurdish
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] disable original sms app

hi

in my xperia duall sim i disabled original sms app in setting and even in start up and now if someone send an sms to me the phone can receive it????

PixCM
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by horamankurdish View Post
hi

in my xperia duall sim i disabled original sms app in setting and even in start up and now if someone send an sms to me the phone can receive it????
Try to revert it back from settings. If this doesn't help, then Re-flash the ROM.

mbc07
Old
(Last edited by mbc07; 20th February 2014 at 05:45 PM.)
Thanks Meter 194
You can enable an option in Hangouts to use it to receive/send SMS, but with Xperia M dual you'll be able to send/receive only from the first SIM...
Sony Xperia M dual [C2004]
ROM: 15.5.A.0.18 (stock)
Android version: 4.3 (rooted)
Bootloader: locked (unlockable)
The Following User Says Thank You to mbc07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

horamankurdish
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
no my question is this that if i disable sms app and other relative apps can i receive sms? without able that sms app?

mbc07
Old
Thanks Meter 194
Yes, if you disable the stock SMS app, Hangouts can receive/send SMS, but only with the first SIM...
The Following User Says Thank You to mbc07 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

horamankurdish
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbc07 View Post
Yes, if you disable the stock SMS app, Hangouts can receive/send SMS, but only with the first SIM...
i disabled hangout app too!!!!! i just want totally ny xperia cannot receive sms

mbc07
Old
Thanks Meter 194
Sorry, can you reword your question? You said you disabled stock SMS app, then I said Hangouts can receive SMS from the first SIM, and then you said you disabled it too... If your question is "Can I receive SMS without a SMS app?" then the answer is no, but I'm still confused of what you're asking exactly...

horamankurdish
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbc07 View Post
Sorry, can you reword your question? You said you disabled stock SMS app, then I said Hangouts can receive SMS from the first SIM, and then you said you disabled it too... If your question is "Can I receive SMS without a SMS app?" then the answer is no, but I'm still confused of what you're asking exactly...
thanks dear bro i want no receive sms in my xperia then i thought disable sms app is the way for my purpose!!!!! so you say disable sms app is my way to no receive sms

horamankurdish
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
how ever after disable sms app the delivery report will be send to sender and my problem is this no receive no delivery report!!!! i just want no deliver repot send to sender

mbc07
Old
Thanks Meter 194
Deliver report is handled by your Network Service Provider, you can't do much about it...