[Q] disable original sms app

OP horamankurdish

19th February 2014, 02:06 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3

27 posts
hi

in my xperia duall sim i disabled original sms app in setting and even in start up and now if someone send an sms to me the phone can receive it????
raC-A
20th February 2014, 07:54 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

n/a posts
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by horamankurdish

hi

in my xperia duall sim i disabled original sms app in setting and even in start up and now if someone send an sms to me the phone can receive it????

Try to revert it back from settings. If this doesn't help, then Re-flash the ROM.
20th February 2014, 05:40 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 431

393 posts
Donate to Me
More
You can enable an option in Hangouts to use it to receive/send SMS, but with Xperia M dual you'll be able to send/receive only from the first SIM...
Last edited by mbc07; 20th February 2014 at 05:45 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to mbc07 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st February 2014, 06:27 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

27 posts
no my question is this that if i disable sms app and other relative apps can i receive sms? without able that sms app?
21st February 2014, 06:47 PM   |  #5  

393 posts
Donate to Me
More
Yes, if you disable the stock SMS app, Hangouts can receive/send SMS, but only with the first SIM...
22nd February 2014, 04:44 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbc07

Yes, if you disable the stock SMS app, Hangouts can receive/send SMS, but only with the first SIM...

i disabled hangout app too!!!!! i just want totally ny xperia cannot receive sms
22nd February 2014, 04:56 AM   |  #7  

393 posts
Donate to Me
More
Sorry, can you reword your question? You said you disabled stock SMS app, then I said Hangouts can receive SMS from the first SIM, and then you said you disabled it too... If your question is "Can I receive SMS without a SMS app?" then the answer is no, but I'm still confused of what you're asking exactly...
22nd February 2014, 08:27 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member

27 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mbc07

Sorry, can you reword your question? You said you disabled stock SMS app, then I said Hangouts can receive SMS from the first SIM, and then you said you disabled it too... If your question is "Can I receive SMS without a SMS app?" then the answer is no, but I'm still confused of what you're asking exactly...

thanks dear bro i want no receive sms in my xperia then i thought disable sms app is the way for my purpose!!!!! so you say disable sms app is my way to no receive sms
22nd February 2014, 12:52 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member

27 posts
how ever after disable sms app the delivery report will be send to sender and my problem is this no receive no delivery report!!!! i just want no deliver repot send to sender
22nd February 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #10  

393 posts
Donate to Me
More
Deliver report is handled by your Network Service Provider, you can't do much about it...

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread