[Q] Calls and graphics problem

OP ScarabeusIV

15th February 2014, 05:40 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

20 posts
More
Hello,
it's my first post here, my English is regular so i think you will understand me
I'm using Reincarnation Rom based on CM 7.2 and percy_g2's Percy@CM#2 kernel.
There are my problems:
1. I can call people, but nobody can call me. They are hearing normal signal but i don't even see they called.
2. When SIM card is put to the phone, i've got that black curtain after entering PIN(in attachment) or sometimes i see 4 parts of desktop but in bad places.
I hope that anyone knows why these things are happening.
Cheers and thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ldtlmsW.gif
Views:	340
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	2581096  
15th February 2014, 05:52 PM   |  #2  
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 170

256 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarabeusIV

Hello,
it's my first post here, my English is regular so i think you will understand me
I'm using Reincarnation Rom based on CM 7.2 and percy_g2's Percy@CM#2 kernel.
There are my problems:
1. I can call people, but nobody can call me. They are hearing normal signal but i don't even see they called.
2. When SIM card is put to the phone, i've got that black curtain after entering PIN(in attachment) or sometimes i see 4 parts of desktop but in bad places.
I hope that anyone knows why these things are happening.
Cheers and thanks in advance

1. which version r u using ?? make sure it is the updated version !! the older version may have some bugs of calling !!

2. all i can see in attachment is the pattern lock screen !! nothing else !! so please say clearly what is the problem..
The Following User Says Thank You to ImBJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2014, 05:54 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

20 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBJ

1. which version r u using ?? make sure it is the updated version !! the older version may have some bugs of calling !!

2. all i can see in attachment is the pattern lock screen !! nothing else !! so please say clearly what is the problem..

1. Version of caller app or what? If Rom&Kernel im using newest versions.
2. It's a gif, you need to open it to see.
Last edited by ScarabeusIV; 16th February 2014 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Forgot something
18th February 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #4  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 121

416 posts
More
Unhappy BUgs
They r hard to b fixed ... so i wud suggest u to change the rom ..... Try Hyperion ....Its stable fast and bug free
The Following User Says Thank You to Sanjuujosephh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

20 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuujosephh

They r hard to b fixed ... so i wud suggest u to change the rom ..... Try Hyperion ....Its stable fast and bug free

I've had Hyperion, it's a cool ROM with some good features but i like to have polish language.
Anyway, i reinstalled stock firmware, installed percy's kernel and PureKat v2 ROM and everything is working perfectly, thread to close.

EDIT: Tried installing CM7 a few minutes ago and it's also working perfectly, so reinstalling stock rom and then flashing CM7 is the solution.
Last edited by ScarabeusIV; 18th February 2014 at 02:49 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread