Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,985 Members 54,442 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Calls and graphics problem

Tip us?

ScarabeusIV
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Calls and graphics problem

Hello,
it's my first post here, my English is regular so i think you will understand me
I'm using Reincarnation Rom based on CM 7.2 and percy_g2's Percy@CM#2 kernel.
There are my problems:
1. I can call people, but nobody can call me. They are hearing normal signal but i don't even see they called.
2. When SIM card is put to the phone, i've got that black curtain after entering PIN(in attachment) or sometimes i see 4 parts of desktop but in bad places.
I hope that anyone knows why these things are happening.
Cheers and thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ldtlmsW.gif
Views:	340
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	2581096  

ImBJ
Old
Thanks Meter 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarabeusIV View Post
Hello,
it's my first post here, my English is regular so i think you will understand me
I'm using Reincarnation Rom based on CM 7.2 and percy_g2's Percy@CM#2 kernel.
There are my problems:
1. I can call people, but nobody can call me. They are hearing normal signal but i don't even see they called.
2. When SIM card is put to the phone, i've got that black curtain after entering PIN(in attachment) or sometimes i see 4 parts of desktop but in bad places.
I hope that anyone knows why these things are happening.
Cheers and thanks in advance
1. which version r u using ?? make sure it is the updated version !! the older version may have some bugs of calling !!

2. all i can see in attachment is the pattern lock screen !! nothing else !! so please say clearly what is the problem..
My Works:
My Facebook Page: Dark-Droids

Dont Say Thanks HIT It....

The Following User Says Thank You to ImBJ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ScarabeusIV
Old
(Last edited by ScarabeusIV; 16th February 2014 at 11:16 AM.) Reason: Forgot something
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBJ View Post
1. which version r u using ?? make sure it is the updated version !! the older version may have some bugs of calling !!

2. all i can see in attachment is the pattern lock screen !! nothing else !! so please say clearly what is the problem..
1. Version of caller app or what? If Rom&Kernel im using newest versions.
2. It's a gif, you need to open it to see.

Sanjuujosephh
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Unhappy BUgs

They r hard to b fixed ... so i wud suggest u to change the rom ..... Try Hyperion ....Its stable fast and bug free
The Following User Says Thank You to Sanjuujosephh For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ScarabeusIV
Old
(Last edited by ScarabeusIV; 18th February 2014 at 02:49 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjuujosephh View Post
They r hard to b fixed ... so i wud suggest u to change the rom ..... Try Hyperion ....Its stable fast and bug free
I've had Hyperion, it's a cool ROM with some good features but i like to have polish language.
Anyway, i reinstalled stock firmware, installed percy's kernel and PureKat v2 ROM and everything is working perfectly, thread to close.

EDIT: Tried installing CM7 a few minutes ago and it's also working perfectly, so reinstalling stock rom and then flashing CM7 is the solution.