Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,116 Members 46,767 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Photo viewing?

Tip us?

n8theasian
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Camera [Q] Photo viewing?

Well this is my first question. My dad has a windows 8 phone has been having several issues. One of these that I have not been able to solve is that after he takes a photo the pictures simply dissapear. I used my computer to see if the photos deleted themselves or what. The pictures can be found but they are still not able to be veiwed on the actual phone. Any help would be appreciated!

dazza9075
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 442

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8theasian View Post
Well this is my first question. My dad has a windows 8 phone has been having several issues. One of these that I have not been able to solve is that after he takes a photo the pictures simply dissapear. I used my computer to see if the photos deleted themselves or what. The pictures can be found but they are still not able to be veiwed on the actual phone. Any help would be appreciated!
Curious!

What happens when you try a hard reset?

Are you able to find the pictures on your computer when looking at the SD card or its internal storage?
Please Click Thanks below if I've helped at all, but more importantly please donate to XDA Developers to help keep this place running, 10 Euros isn't much and for that you get to have a funky wee Star
Please click Here to donate to
XDA-Developers

n8theasian
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dazza9075 View Post
Curious!

What happens when you try a hard reset?

Are you able to find the pictures on your computer when looking at the SD card or its internal storage?
I plugged the phone into my computer to look at internal storage he doesn't have an ad card yet. And I didn't do a hard reset because he would loose a lit if data.

dazza9075
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 442

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8theasian View Post
I plugged the phone into my computer to look at internal storage he doesn't have an ad card yet. And I didn't do a hard reset because he would loose a lit if data.
My first thought would be to slao an SD card in then change it to use SD card to store pictures, if you don't want to keep SD card in then change it back to internal storage, its maybe got a bit confused, changing to SD card and back again my jolt it to life with out reset

Sent from my arc 10HD using xda app-developers app
Please Click Thanks below if I've helped at all, but more importantly please donate to XDA Developers to help keep this place running, 10 Euros isn't much and for that you get to have a funky wee Star
Please click Here to donate to
XDA-Developers
The Following User Says Thank You to dazza9075 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]