Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Lean Mean Battery Power Saving App Review

We talk a lot about battery topics here at XDA TV. We talk about everything from Power Banks to USB … more

Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Unhappy [Q] Help! Not Recieving any mobile signal!!

OP jdcotter32

15th February 2014, 08:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Hi all,
I'm in a wee bit of trouble...I have the ATT Samsung galaxy s3, running the 1/27 nightly CM. Whenever I tried to update to the latest nightly, I would get an error saying that my bootloader was to old, I was using the I747UCDLK3 version, and i updated to the latest using this forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2321310 . After flashing, I rebooted and did not get any mobile signal. I did some looking into it and my network is unknown, mobile network type is unknown, service state is out of service, not roaming, mobile network state disconnected, unknown phone number, IMEI and IMEI SV and Baseband version are unkown as well. When i try typing in *#197328640# and *#7284# a message saying "mobile network not avalible" pops up. My sim card is in btw and I am at a loss of what to do. I have already tried reverting back to a previous backup I made, but to no prevail. Please help!!
15th February 2014, 08:06 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 155

355 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcotter32

Hi all,
I'm in a wee bit of trouble...I have the ATT Samsung galaxy s3, running the 1/27 nightly CM. Whenever I tried to update to the latest nightly, I would get an error saying that my bootloader was to old, I was using the I747UCDLK3 version, and i updated to the latest using this forum http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2321310 . After flashing, I rebooted and did not get any mobile signal. I did some looking into it and my network is unknown, mobile network type is unknown, service state is out of service, not roaming, mobile network state disconnected, unknown phone number, IMEI and IMEI SV and Baseband version are unkown as well. When i try typing in *#197328640# and *#7284# a message saying "mobile network not avalible" pops up. My sim card is in btw and I am at a loss of what to do. I have already tried reverting back to a previous backup I made, but to no prevail. Please help!!

You need to flash a modem. (that's your radio/baseband/modem) that should fix all of your problems. Post back and let us know what happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to theramsey3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2014, 08:08 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by theramsey3

You need to flash a modem. (that's your radio/baseband/modem) that should fix all of your problems. Post back and let us know what happens.

Ok thanks..I'll let you know soon
15th February 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by theramsey3

YOUR A LIFESAVER!!! Thank you so much!
15th February 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 155

355 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdcotter32

YOUR A LIFESAVER!!! Thank you so much!

It's no problem, I had to learn that one the hard way. Glad to help and happy flashing.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread