Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

White G Pad $250 at Newegg again

OP SCWells72

14th February 2014, 01:46 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 92
 
510 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
http://www.techbargains.com/news_displayItem.cfm/390475
15th February 2014, 08:58 PM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2006
snagged one of these hope it wasn't a poor impulse buy.....
16th February 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #3  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
103 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowace

snagged one of these hope it wasn't a poor impulse buy.....

For $250, you won't get a better tablet.
16th February 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #4  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
38 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cappa662

For $250, you won't get a better tablet.

I bought one today too, I think for the price it will be good. I had an N7 2013 and it was nice but just a bit small so I am hoping this will be just right. If not I will sell it on ebay and get something else. It is a great price.
18th February 2014, 04:23 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag canastota
Thanks Meter: 49
 
236 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mytwuk

I bought one today too, I think for the price it will be good. I had an N7 2013 and it was nice but just a bit small so I am hoping this will be just right. If not I will sell it on ebay and get something else. It is a great price.

i picked one up as well, although it was technically 279 and then listed a 30 off code on the page making it 249 at final checkout

just hope its one of the 312 or later sn's to avoid alot of the screen issues i've been hearing about

also picked up a black smart cover for it for 13 bucks from newegg (the three segment flap type)
the pad should be here by the weekend so i can try it out on some long flights were taking, unfortunately the case will be here...sometime after that
20th February 2014, 04:13 AM   |  #6  
Shawheim's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Star City
Thanks Meter: 128
 
1,295 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
I ordered one also. Comes in the mail tomorrow. Really looking forward it. Ordered a TPU case as well but it won't be here till Saturday.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
20th February 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #7  
Tomsgt's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag IL.
Thanks Meter: 1,805
 
2,045 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Donate to Me
More
Just got mine. Get ready for some how to videos.

sent from my Galaxy Note 3 running HyperDrive.
20th February 2014, 06:27 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Flag canastota
Thanks Meter: 49
 
236 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
mine came in yesterday according to wife, away for work till the weekend
apparently a 310 series serial number...

and it wasn't wrapped but had this silver sticker on it
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20140219_2100481.jpg
Views:	271
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	2589951  
20th February 2014, 08:14 AM   |  #9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikouka71

mine came in yesterday according to wife, away for work till the weekend
apparently a 310 series serial number...

and it wasn't wrapped but had this silver sticker on it

Mine came in on Monday with the same sticker, but in a vertical orientation. The sticker makes me think it's new but when I opened it I found a few random strands of 2in long hair and the case close to the charge port seems slightly bent. Other than that mine seems new though with the random hair and slightly bent plastic case I'm not sure. Can anyone confirm if the tablet is supposed to be in a protective bag or not? Mine wasn't it was just sitting on the top tray of the box with the protective screen.

I attached a pic of the bent case.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140219_231748.jpg
Views:	287
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	2590064  
Last edited by Panzer500; 20th February 2014 at 08:25 AM.
20th February 2014, 04:00 PM   |  #10  
Senior Member
Flag canastota
Thanks Meter: 49
 
236 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzer500

Mine came in on Monday with the same sticker, but in a vertical orientation. The sticker makes me think it's new but when I opened it I found a few random strands of 2in long hair and the case close to the charge port seems slightly bent. Other than that mine seems new though with the random hair and slightly bent plastic case I'm not sure. Can anyone confirm if the tablet is supposed to be in a protective bag or not? Mine wasn't it was just sitting on the top tray of the box with the protective screen.

I attached a pic of the bent case.

sounds like a return, keep an eye on the screen quality...
i hope that silver sticker isn't a 'return-check-resell' thing from newegg, i've always been happy with stuff from them but this would be super shifty...
whats your serial series?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes