FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Notification lite on sense roms

19th February 2014, 01:29 AM |#1  
mopartonyg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag L.A. Area
Thanks Meter: 215
 
More
Do any of the sense rom devs know why the notification lite only stays on for 5 minutes but on the CM11, AOSP etc it stays on until u open the message? And is there a way to make it stay on like the other roms?
 
 
19th February 2014, 02:36 PM |#2  
mopartonyg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag L.A. Area
Thanks Meter: 215
 
More
bumpup: no help anyone
19th February 2014, 02:42 PM |#3  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 140
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopartonyg

Do any of the sense rom devs know why the notification lite only stays on for 5 minutes but on the CM11, AOSP etc it stays on until u open the message? And is there a way to make it stay on like the other roms?

Are you talking about the little green light?


Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
19th February 2014, 02:47 PM |#4  
mopartonyg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag L.A. Area
Thanks Meter: 215
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thayl0

Are you talking about the little green light?


Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

yes the lite at the top that blinks for messages emails etc. on non sense roms it stays on until opened on sense roms it goes off after 5 minutes
20th February 2014, 07:04 AM |#5  
thayl0's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 140
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopartonyg

yes the lite at the top that blinks for messages emails etc. on non sense roms it stays on until opened on sense roms it goes off after 5 minutes

The only why I could think to fix that is download sq editor but I wouldn't even know where to go after that. If you ask a dev I'm sure they would know what I'm talking about.

Sent from my HTC6600LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to thayl0 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes