Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,676 Members 51,515 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Outgoing Calls?

Tip us?

Lanman1978
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Default Outgoing Calls?

Anyone having issues with there being no ringtone for outgoing calls? My T-Mo G2 does not ring when calling some numbers. I called T-Mo and they said it is not an issue with the phone itself but rather the network and they will have it fixed in 72 hours. Overall I am very impressed with the level of customer service provided to me. I am just curious if anyone else with a d801 is having the same issue.

El Killer
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanman1978 View Post
Anyone having issues with there being no ringtone for outgoing calls? My T-Mo G2 does not ring when calling some numbers. I called T-Mo and they said it is not an issue with the phone itself but rather the network and they will have it fixed in 72 hours. Overall I am very impressed with the level of customer service provided to me. I am just curious if anyone else with a d801 is having the same issue.

This belongs in the Q&A SECTION http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g2/help
The Following User Says Thank You to El Killer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Lanman1978
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Well I thought I would post it here because it seems to be specific to T-Mobile. Please forgive me if I seem to have posted this in the wrong place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Killer View Post
This belongs in the Q&A SECTION http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g2/help

Lanman1978
Old
(Last edited by Lanman1978; 16th February 2014 at 04:28 PM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Well I figured out a remedy for the issue with no outgoing ringtone. You have to use the dialer to get into the secret settings and change the modem settings to LTE/GSM and then the phone will ring for outgoing calls. The only thing that I found is that the setting has to be applied after every reboot. Oh and I shut of wifi calling completely so I don't know if that makes a difference, This is just a temp fix until t-mo fixes the problem with their network.

Judge Joseph Dredd
Old
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator - Judgment is Coming
Thanks Meter 24290
OP please read the Forum Rules on posting, this does not belong in the Development Sections. Moved here....

Lanman1978
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 14
Okay thanks for letting me know. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge Joseph Dredd View Post
OP please read the Forum Rules on posting, this does not belong in the Development Sections. Moved here....