I created the custom ROM because there are absolutely none for Spreadtrum phones.This Rom was designed to
make your phone faster and easier to use and give you a little more space to run wild with android. Its also much faster than the
stock ROM and all the Chinese apps have been removed. I also have ported the GOOGLE PLAY MARKET!!!
This is a BETA ROM and it still has a lot of work to be done on it and more versions are soon to come! If you really liked this ROM,
Support me so i can make more stuff ( Nah jk do whatever ya want )
~Disclaimer~ [READ FIRST!!!]
Use only for this model! Check the Build.Prop in the attachments to make sure its the same as yours!
Make sure you backup ALL your data before doing this and its probably a good idea to do a full backup. I am not
in ANY way responsible to ANY harm that comes to your phone. I have personally tested this ROM but like I said
it is still in beta mode.This ROM also can not yet do a factory reset.If you do it will go into a boot loop.
*Updated system layout and added development option.
*Changed selection color to blue
*Changed Progress bar to ics style
*Updated top bar icons and color
*Removed Chinese keyboard and added ics keyboard
*Updated launcher to ics holo launcher
*Changes Status bar color and icons
*Change text selection to blue
*added root permissions /su
*added superuser app
*Added Clockwork Mod Recovery v220.127.116.11
*PORTED GOOGLE PLAY STORE!!!(Thats right!)
*Factory Reset Does not work
*Faster speed and optimized performance
*150 Megabytes Freed
*Remove Foreign apps and spam apps
*Default languages - English
And lots more i probably forgot.
Running: Mocordroid 2.2.2
Android 2.3 (Sometimes stated 4.0)
Please DO NOT install unless you have this phone.
- Download all the files and extract
- Make sure your phone is off and disconnected from you pc (it helps if you take out the battery for 20 sec)
- Run ReserchDownload,click the button with 2 gears and Select Product:SC6820 and Budrate:115200
- Select fld1,2, System, User Data and browse for those files that you extracted. Press Okay
- Hold down the Volume- button on your phone while connecting it to you computer.( Don't let go!)
- Things should start to run In ResearchDownload (you can let go) and wait for it to finish.
- Removed the battery wait 20 sec insert battery and start the phone
ElectronicHeart ---- For CWM
LancerLought ----- Images and Poster
Facebook : Justin Mespel
If you really liked it feel free to donate! It always helps!
UPDATE!!! Development on this project has currently come to a halt. It is uncertain when or if it will start again.