Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Question P605 - Where do you guys get your custom ROMs?

OP jinda628

12th February 2014, 06:48 PM   |  #1  
When we go to development section there's just like 2 threads for custom ROMs for this device. HAL9000 and the 4.3 Stock KNOX free.
And HAL9000 thread is locked.

There are few more options for P600 and P601. So where do you guys get ROMs to try? I just rooted mine recently for added multiwindow apps and 4 window screen. I want to try something different from stock like CM, Jedi, Tweaked, LiquidSmooth, etc (which are all present in snapdragon Note 3) but there are very few to none.
14th February 2014, 05:13 AM   |  #2  
Flag Escondido
Thanks Meter: 18

137 posts
More
I'm going to search android tablet forums now

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
14th February 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 219

831 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by jinda628

When we go to development section there's just like 2 threads for custom ROMs for this device. HAL9000 and the 4.3 Stock KNOX free.
And HAL9000 thread is locked.

There are few more options for P600 and P601. So where do you guys get ROMs to try? I just rooted mine recently for added multiwindow apps and 4 window screen. I want to try something different from stock like CM, Jedi, Tweaked, LiquidSmooth, etc (which are all present in snapdragon Note 3) but there are very few to none.

Sorry for off topic, but how did you root your P605? I just got my unit last week.
When you rooted yours, does it trigger knox counter? also would you know if All Share Cast still works when you root?

thanks in advance!
14th February 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen L

Sorry for off topic, but how did you root your P605? I just got my unit last week.
When you rooted yours, does it trigger knox counter? also would you know if All Share Cast still works when you root?

thanks in advance!

I PMed you the link I followed. And yes you will trigger Knox. I dont think you will lose any apps just from rooting the device.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread