Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,912 Members 40,898 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Disable volume warning

Tip us?
 
Koto99
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 42
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default Disable volume warning

Is it Possible so Disable volume warning on Sony Tabelt S ?
 
reptile64
Old
#2  
reptile64's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 354
Posts: 758
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Drama
In titanium backup you got to freeze the com.sony.soundalert ...something ****!

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
D'oh!
 
Koto99
Old
(Last edited by Koto99; 4th September 2013 at 12:00 AM.)
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 42
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile64 View Post
In titanium backup you got to freeze the com.sony.soundalert ...something ****!

Sent from my C6603 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Hm i see Sound Pressure Level Regulation

and com.sony.nfx.automaticvolumecontrol this ist Grayed out. And can not freez. Or backup.
 
reptile64
Old
#4  
reptile64's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 354
Posts: 758
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Drama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koto99 View Post
Hm i see Sound Pressure Level Regulation

and com.sony.nfx.automaticvolumecontrol this ist Grayed out. And can not freez. Or backup.
In the new 4.2.2 it is called Sound Level Alert 1.0
D'oh!
 
Koto99
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 42
Join Date: Nov 2012
Sony Tablet S have no 4.2.2

4.0.3.r5a are the lates

Im not mean Xperia Tablet S
 
Koto99
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 42
Join Date: Nov 2012
News

Freez of Sound Pressure Level Regulation ist no Good Idea.

The Tab will hand up when use Volume Keys. Must be Reset hard with the little Reset Button on right Side.

Or the Tablet will abnormaly Reboot again and again. Defreez Show the Volume warning and Reboots are gone.
 
DudemeisterAT
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Apr 2012
I dont have a volume warning on my tablet s. What exactly do you mean?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
 
Koto99
Old
#8  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 42
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DudemeisterAT View Post
I dont have a volume warning on my tablet s. What exactly do you mean?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using xda app-developers app
The Warning come with the Lates Firmware R5A. Firmware 4.0.3 r1a have no Warning.

not sure why the US version has it. It can be a European Issue.

Set the Volume high and Play Music and Wait. After a while you see



Please Google for "Android volume warning"
 
DudemeisterAT
Old
#9  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 23
Join Date: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koto99 View Post
The Warning come with the Lates Firmware R5A. Firmware 4.0.3 r1a have no Warning.

not sure why the US version has it. It can be a European Issue.

Set the Volume high and Play Music and Wait. After a while you see



Please Google for "Android volume warning"

I know the warning message from my SGS4, but on my STS (not xperia tablet S) with R5A there is no warning and no improved volume at all after keeping vol up pressed or press it a couple more times after you reach top volume. The only thing i got is the xloud setting in the audio settings which nearly doubles the volume. Might really be a local function for us devices, my austrian devices for sure does not have it.

Thanks anyway for the reply.

Keep on rockin'
 
Koto99
Old
#10  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 42
Join Date: Nov 2012
The Warning come when you Play Music over Headphone Loud for a long Various Hour Time.

Not by keeping vol up

The most not Hear Music Long Time Loud. 1-4 Hour.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes