Speed Up Deodexing with JoelDroid Batch Deodexer

Android 5.0 Lollipop brings many under-the-hood changes like changing the default compiler … more

Top 5 Apps for 2014 + Top Xposed Mod of 2014 – XDA TV

Its that time of year where you look back and remember the things that happened … more

NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet Gets Android 5.0.1, OTA Available

The NVIDIA SHIELD Tablet is the latest Android-powered device released by famed GPU … more

FXP Team Delivers Lollipop to Various Xperia Devices!

From all of us here at XDA-Developers, we’d like to wish you Happy Holidays! If … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

KNOX

OP freakzapster

21st May 2014, 08:56 AM   |  #1  
freakzapster's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 206
 
695 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
guys i am having note 3
i denoxed
now i am not able to update to official 4.4.2
what do i do
can i revert back
please kindly tell the correct sugesstion

one more thing

if ive denoxed so can i flash custom rom ???like cm 11 or something like that
Last edited by freakzapster; 21st May 2014 at 09:20 AM.
21st May 2014, 09:03 AM   |  #2  
Misterjunky's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bakersfield, California
Thanks Meter: 3,120
 
5,376 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up re: upgrading
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakzapster

guys i am having note 3
i denoxed
now i am not able to update to official 4.4.2
what do i do
can i revert back
please kindly tell the correct sugesstion

if ive denoxed so can i flash custom rom ???like cm 11 or something like that


You cannot downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.3 and if you have a 4.3
nandroid backup you cannot restore it either.


You will only be able to upgrade or flash 4.4.2 roms and newer
versions of android roms/firmwares.


Oh, one more thing there is no such thing as "denox" LOL


Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to Misterjunky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st May 2014, 09:10 AM   |  #3  
freakzapster's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 206
 
695 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misterjunky

You cannot downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.3 and if you have a 4.3
nandroid backup you cannot restore it either.


You will only be able to upgrade or flash 4.4.2 roms and newer
versions of android roms/firmwares.


Oh, one more thing there is no such thing as "denox" LOL


Good luck!

buddy i want to know can i flash stock 4.4.2 through odin if i have unlocked knox thing coz its showing custom in recovery

or will i be able to flash custom rom for 4.4.2
21st May 2014, 09:32 AM   |  #4  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag York
Thanks Meter: 1,511
 
3,701 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freakzapster

buddy i want to know can i flash stock 4.4.2 through odin if i have unlocked knox thing coz its showing custom in recovery

or will i be able to flash custom rom for 4.4.2

Yeah you can flash Stock via ODIN or you can install CWM/TWRP and use a custom recovery. -- Make sure REACTIVATION LOCK is OFF before you do anything or it won't work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes