Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,072 Members 47,122 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Removing App info

Tip us?

ZackBanditMan
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6
Default Removing App info

I've been having quite a difficult time with an application that simply does not want to disappear and I have no idea how they're doing this.There's a game called Knights & Dragons and after I used titanium backup to restore my game [not thinking] after flashing a new ROM it suddenly got stuck in a reloading loop. I've tried to contact the developers over the matter but 1. it's GREE and 2. they're probably under the impression that i've been cheating.

SO. I decided that I'll just whipe it and make a new account and start from scratch not bothering. I just played casually so it's not a big issue really. Something to do with my kids and brother.

I've done a full out factory reset more than once, installed different ROMS including different playstore versions, cleared data under apps options, looked under android/data/ for any game files i may have missed floating on the system, spoof data through XPrivacy which works on everything else, tried PDroid, made a new google account and downloaded through that and nothing.

Every time it still loads up my old game thats glitched/banned [unsure which it is] and I have no idea how. All data that I know of has been deleted and the phones data including google acc/key has been legitly changed AND i'm spoofing on top of it. There should be absolutely NO way the game associates itself with my device yet it does which leads me to believe that somewhere on my phone something is hidden. Does anyone have any ideas?

rcgarc82
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Same issue

Did you get it to work?
I'm also after what are they using to identify the device. Can't figure out.
If you fixed it, can you please let us know?

Thanks

sasan_blue
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Do you have a full backup from your stock ROM ? (you can restore and start over for real)
You should have your stock ROM and then flash other ROM over it, simply because custom ROMs are overwritten to the previous ROM and if some file are corrupted they should get fixed
Repair shops usually have devices to hard flash your android device into an stock Recovery and ROM, you may try that too