Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Back to stock

OP Graphicnature

5th March 2014, 12:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Savannah
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
I updated to 4.3... Rooted... flashed custom roms....

now I need to go back to stock 4.3... where can I download the file?
and do I just flash in ODIN?

Thanks.
5th March 2014, 02:47 AM   |  #2  
dicksteele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,557
 
2,406 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphicnature

I updated to 4.3... Rooted... flashed custom roms....

now I need to go back to stock 4.3... where can I download the file?
and do I just flash in ODIN?

Thanks.

Did you want to have root also? If so just flash this.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2589891

Which custom ROMs were you on?
5th March 2014, 04:31 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Savannah
Thanks Meter: 0
 
21 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksteele

Did you want to have root also? If so just flash this.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2589891

Which custom ROMs were you on?

Needed to be completely stock.

Used this. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618447

Thanks.
5th March 2014, 04:36 AM   |  #4  
dicksteele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,557
 
2,406 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graphicnature

Needed to be completely stock.

Used this. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2618447

Thanks.

Awesome. Mail that guy who wrote it some Georgia Peaches!

Go DAWGS ! Or is it GT?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes