[APP] LG SmartWorld App & Download

OP HaiKaiDo

27th October 2013, 10:24 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 449

1,066 posts
Donate to Me
More
I went ahead and took the liberty of registering and jumping through the hoops (which took much longer than it should have really) to get the Lg SmartWorld App. Its got some exclusive LG apps and themes. So for any of you who were curious, here it is ( you can make an account in the app in order to download things, this is faster than their web server which seems to be plugged in a 256k dialup modem ;P)

To Install: Just Put it on your internal storage and then use a file browser to click it and just hit install. no need to move it around manually with root explorer.
Last edited by HaiKaiDo; 28th October 2013 at 02:19 AM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to HaiKaiDo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th October 2013, 01:41 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 20

142 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiKaiDo

I went ahead and took the liberty of registering and jumping through the hoops (which took much longer than it should have really) to get the Lg SmartWorld App. Its got some exclusive LG apps and themes. So for any of you who were curious, here it is ( you can make an account in the app in order to download things, this is faster than their web server which seems to be plugged in a 256k dialup modem ;P)

Do we flash this or unzip in root explore( or similar app) ?
28th October 2013, 01:49 AM   |  #3  
Flag Waynesville
Thanks Meter: 38

269 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcutter347

Do we flash this or unzip in root explore( or similar app) ?

What I did was DL it to my laptop, un zipped it, then copied the APK file to my Google Drive. Then used the Google Drive on my phone to access the file and run it. I am sure there is other ways to do this but it is what I did and it worked.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hd-renegade For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th October 2013, 01:52 AM   |  #4  

142 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hd-renegade

What I did was DL it to my laptop, un zipped it, then copied the APK file to my Google Drive. Then used the Google Drive on my phone to access the file and run it. I am sure there is other ways to do this but it is what I did and it worked.

Thank you for answering!
28th October 2013, 01:54 AM   |  #5  
Flag Waynesville
Thanks Meter: 38

269 posts
More
Quote:

Thank you for answering!

No problem, glad I could help you.
The Following User Says Thank You to hd-renegade For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th October 2013, 02:17 AM   |  #6  
OP Senior Member

1,066 posts
Donate to Me
More
woops forgot to mention that didnt I hah. Yeah just put it on your internal storage and then use a file browser to click it and just hit install. no need to put it in manually.
The Following User Says Thank You to HaiKaiDo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th October 2013, 02:51 AM   |  #7  

142 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaiKaiDo

woops forgot to mention that didnt I hah. Yeah just put it on your internal storage and then use a file browser to click it and just hit install. no need to put it in manually.

Thank you as well sir.

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

I set up an account but when I try and sign in, it tells me "service unavailable, try again". Any ideas?
28th October 2013, 07:43 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 58

364 posts
So strange, i use my LG ID and after several steps of registration it says that service is unavailable. Any one else getting this error?
28th October 2013, 10:13 AM   |  #9  

142 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melodycd

So strange, i use my LG ID and after several steps of registration it says that service is unavailable. Any one else getting this error?

Same here.
28th October 2013, 02:57 PM   |  #10  
OP Senior Member

1,066 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Same here.

Thats really odd. You dont suppose that they have the app locked to a users ID do you? Or maybe the service is down? If the former is true Ill have to tweak the OP. Keep trying and let me know.

EDIT: Try registering on the site and then logging into the app also

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread