MultiROM Once Again Available for the Galaxy S4

Multiboot, or the ability to select betweenmultiple operating systems on a single device at … more

Build an Impractical But Awesome Lego Mindstorm Dock

The vast majority of what we cover here on the XDA-Developers News Portal relates to … more

MultiROM Makes its Way Over to the HTC One (M8)

While browsing our forum, you will undoubtedly find more than a few enticing ROMs available … more

Welcome to the New XDA-Developers Portal!

You may recall that a few weeks ago, we opened up the XDA-2015 forum themesto intrepid users … more

[Q] Thinking about getting one for the cool factor of it, and questions

12th May 2014, 03:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
1: Since I'm coming from android: "Liberate"?
2: I'm guessing the above somehow allows me to disable the SnapVUE bit, and run Vista/etc in both tablet and PDA modes, well, am I correct?
13th May 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #2  
Flag Starkenburg
Thanks Meter: 76

440 posts
More
it's always the same - why don't people read before posting?
But to show i'm a good guy:
1.: "Liberate" means to enable a connection between PC/Vista device and SnapVue/WiMo device inside Shift.
2.: You can run Ubuntu, Android or different copies of Windows on PC side, but SnapVue is stuck to WiMo6
due to hardware specifications.
2.b: it is possible to access programmes on PC side from SnapVue, but for this PC part is to be running
which will drain your battery pretty fast.
If you'd like to know more about Shift- it's all written down here in different fora- enjoy your search

(If my answer in any way has been helpful to you, don't hesitate to feel free pressing "Thanks" button )
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread