Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,436 Members 45,346 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

HELP for Samsung Note 3 4.4.2

Tip us?
 
icefleece
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2010
Default HELP for Samsung Note 3 4.4.2

I have problem with my samsung note 3 ,
SM-N9005 and i have
Version Number: N9005XXUENA2

I WANT DOWNGRADE to 4.3 or 4.4.2 because i have problem with KitKat a lot of problems.
Please tell me how to make downgrade or how to rom..
 
Pierre118
Old
#2  
Pierre118's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 136
Posts: 444
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Hague
Quote:
Originally Posted by icefleece View Post
I have problem with my samsung note 3 ,
SM-N9005 and i have
Version Number: N9005XXUENA2

I WANT DOWNGRADE to 4.3 or 4.4.2 because i have problem with KitKat a lot of problems.
Please tell me how to make downgrade or how to rom..
When you are on 4.4.2, you can not downgrade anymore.
Galaxy Note 3 N9005, @tkari4 XXUFNF4 MultiX v1.4, rooted, Knox 0x1
The Following User Says Thank You to Pierre118 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
icefleece
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 3
Join Date: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre118 View Post
when you are on 4.4.2, you can not downgrade anymore.
maybe if i can make root note 3 with cyanogenmode or something else
plese tell me how
 
ultramag69
Old
#4  
ultramag69's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 574
Posts: 4,455
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Waratah
Quote:
Originally Posted by icefleece View Post
maybe if i can make root note 3 with cyanogenmode or something else
plese tell me how
You can't go back to Jellybean... If you flash a JB rom you will get bootloops. You can't flash CM rom as it requires JB bootloader.
You are on, now and forever, Kitkat(4.4.2) rom...
Doesn't matter how many times you ask the answer isn't going to change...
If You Disagree Or Think I'm Wrong, Look Closer At My Avatar...
 
Pierre118
Old
#5  
Pierre118's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 136
Posts: 444
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: The Hague
Quote:
Originally Posted by icefleece View Post
maybe if i can make root note 3 with cyanogenmode or something else
plese tell me how
CM is not possible(yet), look here for 4.4.2 roms : http://forum.xda-developers.com/gala...-3/development

I advice you to read and understand before doing things the wrong way. Success!
Galaxy Note 3 N9005, @tkari4 XXUFNF4 MultiX v1.4, rooted, Knox 0x1
 
hey_joe
Old
#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 305
Posts: 1,067
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by icefleece View Post
I have problem with my samsung note 3 ,
SM-N9005 and i have
Version Number: N9005XXUENA2

I WANT DOWNGRADE to 4.3 or 4.4.2 because i have problem with KitKat a lot of problems.
Please tell me how to make downgrade or how to rom..
Is the firmware on your phone newly released? It's the first time I've read a NA2 installed on a N9005.
 
Obanna1
Old
#7  
Obanna1's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fujian, China
I managed to downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.3, what is did is :
Rooted my 4.3
applied chengyu recovery through odin
backed up the rom on an external SD card, removed the card and kept it for reference.
After flashing 4.4.2 and having a camera failed message on every 4.4.2 rom that I tried..
Install the external SD card back, go into recovery, restore... that was it..

So if you have a nandroid back up of your system, you can do it..
 
Rosli59564
Old
#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 138
Posts: 382
Join Date: Mar 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obanna1 View Post
I managed to downgrade from 4.4.2 to 4.3, what is did is :
Rooted my 4.3
applied chengyu recovery through odin
backed up the rom on an external SD card, removed the card and kept it for reference.
After flashing 4.4.2 and having a camera failed message on every 4.4.2 rom that I tried..
Install the external SD card back, go into recovery, restore... that was it..

So if you have a nandroid back up of your system, you can do it..
There are people claim that their phone bootloader remain old JB despite they've had flashed KK. So it's possible to downgrade.
 
Obanna1
Old
#9  
Obanna1's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 25
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Fujian, China
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosli59564 View Post
There are people claim that their phone bootloader remain old JB despite they've had flashed KK. So it's possible to downgrade.
I think recovery bypasses the bootloader.
If all fails, try to flash the JB bootloader on ODIN..
 
radicalisto
Old
#10  
radicalisto's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1385
Posts: 3,412
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: York

 
DONATE TO ME
N900w8 is the only known NOTE 3 which can downgrade and upgrade. I am very sceptical of whether you downgraded or not and there is probably 100 + members that have tried, and failed.. So proof that you have done this please
// LG G3 (D855) // Stock // Stock //

// HTC One (M8) // GPE Stock // Stock GPE//

// Nexus 7 (flo) // Android L // Stock//

S3(White) > M7(Red) > Note 3(Black) > Nexus 5(Black) > M8(Gunmetal)/LG G3 (Titan Grey)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to radicalisto For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes