[GUIDE] How to run HD games on our BLADE(most of them)
I am creating this thread as seeing so many of ques about running HD games on our blade.
So here it is:
- Install any root file explorer( IMHO root explorer from speed software is the best!)
- Mount the system with write permissions.
- Then go to system/build.prop and open it using any file editor.
- Find line looking something like "ro.product.id= or simply where you find the ZTE letters in capital
- Replace them with HTC and replace "blade" word everywhere you find it with DesireHD and save the file and reboot you phone.
after phone booted,check settings>about phone you shoud find DesireHD there and yes you have done it.
install any hd game(possibly armv6 games) and let the game download the data.the game should work.and if this doesnt work for you simply download the game data for htc devices(you should google it) and place the in the game's data folder wherever it will be located(for gameloft,mostli it will be like this sdcar/gameloft/games(game-folder).
I got so many of hd games on my zte blade.
more tricks below:
- Download chainfire3d app from here and the attached plugins
- Then put the plugins at the root of the sdcard dont unzip them
- Then launch the app it install the openGL libs and will reboot the phone itself
- After that install the plugins from the app and choose desired plugin in either default setting or per app config in app
- You should use unroll the texture to increase game performance
It should work for most of the games.
Download the attached file to use the 3g network instead of the wifi mode only
following file will allow you to download and verify the data withou using WiFi. Just place the attached file at thr root of the sd card and launch the game.
BEST OF LUCK!!!