OP Vanschtezla

14th February 2014, 10:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 11

43 posts
More
So here's my request

If it's not much of a trouble, whoever managed to root their locked bootloader 4.3 and with experiences in making flashable zip can you guys like make a rooted 4.3 and make it available to flash it from 4.1.2? Later after flashing if needed, flash the 266 kernel through flashtool

Pure stock 4.3 from CE region would be nice (and deodexed as a bonus)

I don't know if this is possible tho

If it's not then tell me. I'll remove this thread immediately as it can cause annoyance
14th February 2014, 12:28 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 2,162

4,301 posts
Patience guys the update has just rolled out. Let the developers work and give them some time!
14th February 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lahore, Pakistan
Thanks Meter: 4,216

3,301 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanschtezla

So here's my request

If it's not much of a trouble, whoever managed to root their locked bootloader 4.3 and with experiences in making flashable zip can you guys like make a rooted 4.3 and make it available to flash it from 4.1.2? Later after flashing if needed, flash the 266 kernel through flashtool

Pure stock 4.3 from CE region would be nice (and deodexed as a bonus)

I don't know if this is possible tho

If it's not then tell me. I'll remove this thread immediately as it can cause annoyance

If you look for it, there is a 4.3 de-odexed available. you can flash it and then flash SuperSU zip... then flash 4.3 kernel ftf
I am on locked rooted 4.3.
14th February 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag Malaysia

43 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjraider

Patience guys the update has just rolled out. Let the developers work and give them some time!

Ahaha sorry. Was just giving out idea since I think it's just another possible way to get rooted. Sorry for any inconvenience really
14th February 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Flag Malaysia

43 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neXus PRIME

If you look for it, there is a 4.3 de-odexed available. you can flash it and then flash SuperSU zip... then flash 4.3 kernel ftf
I am on locked rooted 4.3.

You mean PuReStOcKdEoDeXeD 4.3 v2 rom? I've seen it but I just wanted a pure stock rom from CE. Nothing changed. Just rooted with an updated SU and deodexed. Nothing more. He changed the build number to 'PuReStOcKdEoDeXeD'. Not that it's wrong and dipesh1502 had done a great job. It's just me. It just that doesn't feel right
Or do you mean other rom I didn't notice?

Oh and not to mention jancsessz method didn't work for me. Think I did something wrong the SU ask me to re-root it and pretty busy so I don't have time to do it all over again. If someone just make one that'll be great
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread