OTA 4.4.2 update for India released

Search This thread

vkk178

Feb 6, 2012
Bangalore
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
Just got the update notification for Moto G - Indian version . Will attach screen shot

New version : 171.44.31.en.03
Size : 230.7 MB

Edit after update : Sorry guys I wasn't rooted .Hence could not save the downloaded OTA file .

After the 4.4.2 update OTG continues to work out of the box and this time with both read and write access . There is also an option to cleanly unmount the USB drive ..No third party app required .Cool

Last edited:

ashut0sh

Jan 27, 2012
Muktsar
Hi I see that Indian OTA update is available now. (Valentine gift from Motorola LOL :p )
However I have updated already from
the one available in the forum.

and now when I go and check for the Software update, it says
"Your device's software is up to date."

Is it now possible in some way to update the Indian OTA my phone? :confused:

Also if someone can upload the the file for the Indian OTA? :)

jaspreet997

Jul 15, 2013
Damn it....I still haven't recevd My device and you guys already getting Kitkat :crying:
Anyway check for otg after updating

vkk178

Feb 6, 2012
Bangalore
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
anyway i updated to 4.4. last saturday.

For those who updated to kitkat by side loading ; How it's the update behaving ? Few folks have reported couple of issues with kit Kat. That was one of the reasons I waited for the official update :)

The current jelly bean stock is quite stable ; though the battery drain with dual Sim and 3g is slightly on the higher side

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

sneghi

Dec 15, 2008
Wow receiving KitKat now :)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1392402303974.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1392402303974.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 109

i_rnb

Dec 9, 2010
Paris, France
whoever updated to kitkat via OTA please post a screenshot of about phone !

screenshot key = press and hold power + volume down button simultaneously

harisaduelite

Feb 21, 2013
Kansas City
Little info please

Hi guys I have ordered my model from flipkart but havent got the delivery as yet. I was hoping if some member can give a proper hands-on review of the phone after using it for a while it will be quite appreciated by all the members who havent yet received their phones. thanking you in advance:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Just got the update notification for Moto G - Indian version . Will attach screen shot

New version : 171.44.31.en.03
    Size : 230.7 MB

Edit after update : Sorry guys I wasn't rooted .Hence could not save the downloaded OTA file .

After the 4.4.2 update OTG continues to work out of the box and this time with both read and write access . There is also an option to cleanly unmount the USB drive ..No third party app required .Cool