Post Reply
Unhappy

Htc sensation factory rest?

11th February 2014, 08:59 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
My htc sensation is dead?

It works almost good, but if i turn wifi on, it wil get stuck when i turn it on. The logo above in the display from Wifi isn't there.
And the factory reset won't continue from the start....it get stuck from the beginning, and it only shows the HTC logo and the white background.

Can i still save my Htc?
11th February 2014, 09:02 PM   |  #2  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,080
 
6,990 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulbringer320

My htc sensation is dead?

It works almost good, but if i turn wifi on, it wil get stuck when i turn it on. The logo above in the display from Wifi isn't there.
And the factory reset won't continue from the start....it get stuck from the beginning, and it only shows the HTC logo and the white background.

Can i still save my Htc?

are you on S-ON/S-OFF?
locked/unlocked bootloader?
do you have a custom recovery installed?
12th February 2014, 04:46 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
HtxSensation XE
Android : 4.0.3
Htc Sense: 3.6
Softwarenumber: 3.33.401.154
Kernel: 3.0.16-g31a4fc7


*** UNLOCKED***

Pyramid PVT SHIP S-ON RL
Hboot-1.29.0000
RADIO-11.29A.3504.18_M
OpenADSP-v05.6.0.2226.00.0418
EMMC-boot
Mar 2 2012,18:14.34
12th February 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #4  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,080
 
6,990 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulbringer320

HtxSensation XE
Android : 4.0.3
Htc Sense: 3.6
Softwarenumber: 3.33.401.154
Kernel: 3.0.16-g31a4fc7


*** UNLOCKED***

Pyramid PVT SHIP S-ON RL
Hboot-1.29.0000
RADIO-11.29A.3504.18_M
OpenADSP-v05.6.0.2226.00.0418
EMMC-boot
Mar 2 2012,18:14.34

install 4ext recovey if you haven't done it already
for 4ext format all partitions except sdcard
enable smartflash from 4ext
flash stock rom from recovery(link in my signature)
pick the one for xe

for 4ext see here and follow only step 2
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1631861
The Following User Says Thank You to rzr86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th February 2014, 04:57 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
i'm to stupid for this.

i tried it, but it said: image failed..
13th February 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
I mean....No Image
13th February 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
Connected the phone with usb, so i could use internet....downloaded .apk 4ext installed it.
And now i said....Needs Root ?
13th February 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #8  
rzr86's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nafpaktos
Thanks Meter: 2,080
 
6,990 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulbringer320

Connected the phone with usb, so i could use internet....downloaded .apk 4ext installed it.
And now i said....Needs Root ?

did you flash the 4ext recovery successfully?

by the way your device is it in working condition or not?
can you boot it in the OS?
The Following User Says Thank You to rzr86 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th February 2014, 06:06 PM   |  #9  
OP Junior Member
Flag Rotterdam
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzr86

did you flash the 4ext recovery successfully?

by the way your device is it in working condition or not?
can you boot it in the OS?

4ext is asking for root.
Device is working, but the wifi isn't working anymore.
So i connected it with the cable to the pc for internet.
14th February 2014, 09:18 PM   |  #10  
JJeamy's Avatar
Senior Member
http://forum.xda-developers.com/usercp.php
Thanks Meter: 138
 
385 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulbringer320

4ext is asking for root.
Device is working, but the wifi isn't working anymore.
So i connected it with the cable to the pc for internet.

you must flashing 4ext recovery from fastboot...
download this 4ext recovery.img file from here..
extract that recovery.zip file..then copied recovery.img file to the sdk\platform-tools\[this is the place of your adb.exe and fastboot.exe]
then boot your phone into bootloader and select FASTBOOT..then connect your phone to pc..until indicator in phone is "FASTBOOT-USB"
then open cmd and change source to the platform-tools folder..then run command "fastboot flash recovery recovery.img"..then after finish flashing recovery.. type command "fastboot reboot-bootloader"..then you can check to select RECOVERY from bootloader to go into 4ext recovery..and if success booting to 4ext recovery...you can continued flashing a custom rom that you want...done..

if you don't have SDK yet...you can read this guide in here.., and download link for sdk already in that thread too..

hope this help..
Last edited by JJeamy; 14th February 2014 at 09:21 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to JJeamy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes