LG G2: Full of issues, Gmail, Wifi...last hope

OP ffatt

17th November 2013, 08:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Hi guys,

I have been extremely frustrated with my LG G2 experience thus far (1 day) and am planning on sending it back. Everytime I turn off my phone and restart it will ask me for a password of the WiFi network in my home. Furthermore, setting up multiple gmail accounts has been a nightmare. I went into accounts and added my other gmail accounts and was able to browse email of the different accounts through the gmail app. However, when I use the browser LG or Chrome I started having issues with logging into accounts. When I go to gmail.com in my LG browser it shows all my gmail accounts and then when I click on one of them, it will either not allow me to login and the page refreshes back to where it shows all the accounts or it will only let me login in to one account and even when I sign out of it and then, try to login (if the page allows me which it does randomly) then it will take me back to the account I had supposedly just logged out of. So, I tried to logout and login to a different gmail account on my chrome browser as well, but its now just stuck in an infinite loop where the blue bar goes halfway and comes back and does the same things really fast over and over again? I tried searching and have not been able to find any answers. I called LG tech support and she said you can only ever check one gmail account whether it is through the gmail app or checking gmail through a browser. Is this true? If yes, then I will be sending the phone back and for me is a major setback. I really wish there will some easy solution to these problems, because other than these issues I really do love the device and hope I can keep it.

I am using a LG D803 from Telus. I also have not put in a sim yet either.

Thanks,
Jay
17th November 2013, 08:40 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 27

232 posts
Lol. I have 803. Never heard or experienced any of the above. I use multiple Gmail accounts on app. It's highly convenient except for the sync that turns off on its own time to time
17th November 2013, 08:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by stickmage

Lol. I have 803. Never heard or experienced any of the above. I use multiple Gmail accounts on app. It's highly convenient except for the sync that turns off on its own time to time

Yup, as my post says gmail app is fine. Have you tried logging in and out of multiple gmail accounts in the browsers?
14th February 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #4  

1 posts
Frustrated as well
I have the same wifi issue. I must enter my network and password EVERY time. I travel back at forth from work to home daily and must enter all the information EVERY time. I HATE that and am also going to discard the phone because of it. I have searched and searched for a solution and none are out there. I guess I'll go back to the IPhone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffatt

Hi guys,

I have been extremely frustrated with my LG G2 experience thus far (1 day) and am planning on sending it back. Everytime I turn off my phone and restart it will ask me for a password of the WiFi network in my home. Furthermore, setting up multiple gmail accounts has been a nightmare. I went into accounts and added my other gmail accounts and was able to browse email of the different accounts through the gmail app. However, when I use the browser LG or Chrome I started having issues with logging into accounts. When I go to gmail.com in my LG browser it shows all my gmail accounts and then when I click on one of them, it will either not allow me to login and the page refreshes back to where it shows all the accounts or it will only let me login in to one account and even when I sign out of it and then, try to login (if the page allows me which it does randomly) then it will take me back to the account I had supposedly just logged out of. So, I tried to logout and login to a different gmail account on my chrome browser as well, but its now just stuck in an infinite loop where the blue bar goes halfway and comes back and does the same things really fast over and over again? I tried searching and have not been able to find any answers. I called LG tech support and she said you can only ever check one gmail account whether it is through the gmail app or checking gmail through a browser. Is this true? If yes, then I will be sending the phone back and for me is a major setback. I really wish there will some easy solution to these problems, because other than these issues I really do love the device and hope I can keep it.

I am using a LG D803 from Telus. I also have not put in a sim yet either.

Thanks,
Jay

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread