FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

No wifi after JMZ kernel

1st January 2014, 02:17 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Simpsonville, SC
Thanks Meter: 150

More
I tried flashing JMZ's kernel, flashed just fine and booted up well, the only thing, wifi didn't work.
So i went to my back up and restored the boot, wifi still didnt work.
currently i tried a full wipe with system, and going to try to restore a FULL back up.
if that doesnt work, can annyone upload the stock kernel please? or atleast tell me how to get it and get my wifi up and running, i dont have a data plan so i dont have internet on it what so ever.

1st January 2014, 02:20 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Simpsonville, SC

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by russian392

I tried flashing JMZ's kernel, flashed just fine and booted up well, the only thing, wifi didn't work.
currently i tried a full wipe with system, and going to try to restore a FULL back up.
if that doesnt work, can annyone upload the stock kernel please? or atleast tell me how to get it and get my wifi up and running, i dont have a data plan so i dont have internet on it what so ever.

restore didnt work...
any ideas on how to fix this
1st January 2014, 02:44 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Simpsonville, SC

More
FIXED IT hahaha
i wanted to wipe the entier phone and restore it piece by piece, so i wiped EVERYTHING, even usb, and i think thats hat fixed it cause i restored an old back up, my first one, and worked like a charm, just need to restore data from my latest back up.
26th February 2014, 07:19 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Hello I'm using jmz sense 4.1.1,which comes with this kernel. WiFi was broken when it booted. So I restore my backup and WiFi works again. Does this method work on jmz sense rom?
27th February 2014, 09:02 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by russian392

Hello, i solved this wifi issue just after installing the rom you have to flash the boot img from fastboot: fastboot flash boot boot.img and then wifi works for me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread