Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Plug [Q] HELP, Tab Wont charge or boot! no power at all!

OP mike1989

15th February 2014, 04:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
hi everyone, can someone please help me? i have in possession a galaxy tab 10.1 p7500 i think, the issue is that i will not charge or turn on. i have scoured many many many, search results pertaining to this and have tried so many boot tricks but none have even remotely worked at his point.. a friend sometime ago suggested that it is possible that it may be the battery causing the device not to boot and that i could try booting it by simply diconnecting the battery and connecting the charger directly to the mainbord of the tab and attempt to power it on. .. is that a possible solution? if not can anyone please advise me on how to proceed with this tablet? it is my 6 year old daughters and she loves this thing! thank you for you help!
15th February 2014, 07:18 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 57

145 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1989

hi everyone, can someone please help me? i have in possession a galaxy tab 10.1 p7500 i think, the issue is that i will not charge or turn on. i have scoured many many many, search results pertaining to this and have tried so many boot tricks but none have even remotely worked at his point.. a friend sometime ago suggested that it is possible that it may be the battery causing the device not to boot and that i could try booting it by simply diconnecting the battery and connecting the charger directly to the mainbord of the tab and attempt to power it on. .. is that a possible solution? if not can anyone please advise me on how to proceed with this tablet? it is my 6 year old daughters and she loves this thing! thank you for you help!

Are you sure your charger and cables are still working? Can you try it with another one?
15th February 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnA.Plastic

Are you sure your charger and cables are still working? Can you try it with another one?

yes, i have dried a few different complete chargers. from a low of 500 mah up to 1000 mah, at first i was somewhat thinking it was because i did not have a stock 2000 mah stock charger.
15th February 2014, 12:17 PM   |  #4  

145 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1989

yes, i have dried a few different complete chargers. from a low of 500 mah up to 1000 mah, at first i was somewhat thinking it was because i did not have a stock 2000 mah stock charger.

What about your cable(s/30-Pin-Connector)?
Did you try charging it for a while, before trying to power it on?
15th February 2014, 01:02 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnA.Plastic

What about your cable(s/30-Pin-Connector)?
Did you try charging it for a while, before trying to power it on?

yes, in fact the last attempt. i left the devicee plugged into a new 30 pin cable for 12+ hours.
15th February 2014, 01:13 PM   |  #6  

145 posts
More
There is another thread with a quite similar problem.
Not sure, if it's exactly the same problem.
I guess there's nothing you can do about it...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread