Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

the top of the screen is brighter than the bottom

OP TheNewLegend

14th February 2014, 05:27 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Hi,
I got my new note 3 two months ago and recently I have noticed a small problem.
If I look really carefully I can see that the top of the screen is slightly brighter than the bottom, I can see it especially when the screen is white..
Does anyone have the same problem? what should I do?
x102x96x
14th February 2014, 06:18 PM   |  #2  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
n/a posts
Info 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewLegend

Hi,
I got my new note 3 two months ago and recently I have noticed a small problem.
If I look really carefully I can see that the top of the screen is slightly brighter than the bottom, I can see it especially when the screen is white..
Does anyone have the same problem? what should I do?

it s of course hardware problem so u just need to go to service for replacement.
15th February 2014, 05:43 AM   |  #3  
Killberty's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 463
 
1,278 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewLegend

Hi,
I got my new note 3 two months ago and recently I have noticed a small problem.
If I look really carefully I can see that the top of the screen is slightly brighter than the bottom, I can see it especially when the screen is white..
Does anyone have the same problem? what should I do?

Thats normal

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
15th February 2014, 06:05 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
123 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
well im the opposite,when on black background(pitch black),my note 3 screen shows some part darker than others.
15th February 2014, 06:11 AM   |  #5  
Senior Member
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 77
 
1,084 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by among4239bulan

well im the opposite,when on black background(pitch black),my note 3 screen shows some part darker than others.

AMOLED screen.

My ps vita does the same thing on black screens. Still shows clear tho.
And all amoled screens I have had does this.
15th February 2014, 06:20 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23
 
123 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xile6

AMOLED screen.

My ps vita does the same thing on black screens. Still shows clear tho.
And all amoled screens I have had does this.

but my note 2 and s4 didnt have those before. but yeah its no biggie. the screen is still great imo.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes