NOTE: THIS MADE MY QUICKSETTINGS TILES GO AWAY. I don't know why. This MAY happen to you. Edit: This issue is solved with an update in Play Store.
1) Download everything from the bottom of this post.
2) Set Nova launcher as your default launcher. You can do this by going to Nova settings>Select Default Home
3) Go to Nova settings>Desktop>Scroll Indicator. And select the one with dots(the middle one). Also, go to Nova settings> Look and feel> Color theme and select white. Now, press on "Icon font" and select "condensed".
4) Install Xposed Framework.
5) Open Xposed Installer and go to "Framework". Select Install/Update.
7) Install Gravitybox
8) Enable Gravitybox in Xposed. For this, open xposed, go to modules and tick on Gravitybox
10) Open Gravitybox
11) Go to statusbar tweaks>transparency management and keep launcher transparency to 100% and lockscreen transparency to 56%
12) Next, open Gravitybox>Statusbar tweaks>Statusbar color. Tick on "Enable icon colors". Do Statusbar icon color and data activity color as white.
13) Install Kitkat theme from Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...J.theme.kitkat)
14) Go to Settings>Themes. Slide over to the Kitkat theme and press on the select button on the top right(it looks like a square with a arrow coming out. If something is prompted, select "Apply anyway"
15) Go to nova launcher. Press menu button and select wallpaper. Select anyone from Kitkat!
16) Nova Launcher got an update on 16/11 so that the app drawer looks just like 4.4 To enable this, go to Nova Settings>Drawer and tick on "Small Tabs"
Nova Launcher: http://teslacoilsw.com/tesladirect/d...etaType=public
Xposed Framework: http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk
Gravity box: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1385492057