Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,957 Members 53,520 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy wonder cm11 baterry problem

Tip us?

Luka MIlosevic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Battery Full Galaxy wonder cm11 baterry problem

When is my phone on charging and i reboot phone if i have 20% of battery, after reboot i have 50% or something like that how to solve this? sry for my english

ilusi0n_
Old
Thanks Meter 181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luka MIlosevic View Post
When is my phone on charging and i reboot phone if i have 20% of battery, after reboot i have 50% or something like that how to solve this? sry for my english
why 2 threads?
Anyway, it happens the same with me. I wouldn't be so worried about it. If your battery isn't flat and your battery drain seems normal for the usage you give everything is fine. Must be some thing related to the kernel

Luka MIlosevic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilusi0n_ View Post
why 2 threads?
Anyway, it happens the same with me. I wouldn't be so worried about it. If your battery isn't flat and your battery drain seems normal for the usage you give everything is fine. Must be some thing related to the kernel
because i want to be in Galaxy W I8150 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting and first is in themes accidentally

hack4er
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
how do you reproduce this issue can you explain me with detail?

Luka MIlosevic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hack4er View Post
well i try..
when i charge my phone and i reboot phone while my phone is charging before reboot i have about 20% after reboot i have about 50% :/ do you know what is a problem and how to fix that?

Luka MIlosevic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1385447 i have the same problem like here but i cant find solution and i using cm11 on galaxy wonder

hack4er
Old
(Last edited by hack4er; 9th February 2014 at 11:37 PM.)
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 82
Quote:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1385447 i have the same problem like here but i cant find solution and i using cm11 on galaxy wonder
İ tried and result is same so i can confirm your issue.Confirmed. İ think this is a rom issue and must be in proper thread "cm11 discussion and bug report"

Luka MIlosevic
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
İ tried and result is same so i can confirm your issue.Confirmed. İ think this is a rom issue and must be in proper thread "cm11 discussion and bug report"
How to fix that ? haha what to do with your confirmed haha

dec0der
Old
Thanks Meter 700
As far as i remember, this thing doesn't only happens on cm11 but also with the previous cm10 or cm10.1. Someone asked about it and was answered (i can't remember who exactly, either @Madridii, @HURSTky @honeyx etc.) that it was normal. I think it's something about battery optimization or whattf
Samsung Galaxy W GT-I8150 running [KK][4.4.4][KTU84P] CyanogenMod 11.0 (UNOFFICIAL)

What's the point of having a smartphone if you turn off every function that makes it smart?

[THEMED/ CUSTOM][CM11.0]MMS.APK w/ Speech bubbles, Holo, Emoji, Inverted, etc.

honeyx
Old
Thanks Meter 905
Quote:
Originally Posted by dec0der View Post
As far as i remember, this thing doesn't only happens on cm11 but also with the previous cm10 or cm10.1. Someone asked about it and was answered (i can't remember who exactly, either @Madridii, @HURSTky @honeyx etc.) that it was normal. I think it's something about battery optimization or whattf
Prubably it was me Yes this is normal as on reboot many things are getting reset (whiped) so the ROM is loosing the exact information about the procentage and calculates it by looking at the battery voltage. This calculation is some kind of guessing and canīt be accurate. You will get more accurate readings after a while or by fully charging the battery.

The Following User Says Thank You to honeyx For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]