Thanks Meter 191
Join Date: Feb 2011
[ROM] [STOCK] [Google Play Edition]
This is the stock undeodexed Moto G Google Play Edition Rom!
1. Download Rom.
2. Download CWMGPE.zip Should be in attachments(thanks to ffosilva for compatible gpe build)
3. Make sure your on stock 4.4.2 Moto NOT GPE
4. Boot to CWM
5. Install Rom.
6. Install CWMGPE.zip
7. After all is finished go to advanced in cwm recovery.
8. Reboot to BOOTLOADER!
9. when in bootloader mode plug phone into pc.
10. Use these two commands.
Fastboot erase userdata
Fastboot erase cache
11. Now reboot to system.
12. Wait to power up and wait untill you get past all the google screens then go to bootloader again.
13. Go to recovery.
14. if all went well you should have cwm recovery that works with gpe!
15. OPTIONAL: Flash supersu zip and see if it flashes.
Install at your own risk! I am NOT at fault if this messes up your phone even though it shouldnt!
Install with any custom recovery even though i only tested on cwm.
Thanks to oldblue910 for the system dump now we wait for the kernel!
V.2! Download V.2 Remember you have to use these commands after flashing the rom!
boot into fasboot mode and use: Fastboot erase userdata and fastboot erase cache and it should boot past the enter encryption code!
FOR MOTO CAMERA DOWNLOAD ! its not a flashable zip just unzip and put the two files in the piv-app folder with any root explorer and change permissions to rw-r-r for both and reboot and then you should have the camera and galary back
oldblue910 and google lol
Rom: CM10 808 Build
Modem:NS4G KL2 Modem