[ROM][4.4.2] Carbon ROM [UNOFFICIAL][28/02/2014]
is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project
We are dedicated to fast, stable, and feature-filled roms, honesty and communication with our users, and openness with our code. We like frequent builds, with the very latest and greatest hardware support and fixes. We strive to not only provide you with the best rom we can build, but also to give back to the Android community and our fellow developers. For us, this is about creating something we can be proud of and hope you will enjoy.
Please feel free to look at, build, and use our code on CarbonDev GitHub
and on our Gerrit
We would like to thank CyanogenMod
for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to the devs whose code that we have incorporated. Proper authorship has been maintained and can be viewed on our repository.
Special thanks also go to Slim Rom for some of their features, AOKP, and anyone else we may have borrowed commits from that hasn't been mentioned here. If you feel you have been unfairly left out, please - let us know.
While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash! If you have questions, ask your fellow users or ask us in #teamcarbon
on freenode IRC.
How to install
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
-Requires Unlocked Bootloader, CWM & Root
1) Place ROM & Gapps
in your virtual SD
2) Reboot in Bootloader Mode
3) Go to "Recovery" (Vol -) and confirm (Vol +)
4) Select (Vol +/-) "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" and press Power button
5) Select (Vol +/-) "Yes - Wipe all user data" and press Power button
6) Select (Vol +/-) "Install Zip", "Choose zip from /sdcard", enter to "0" folder
7) Go where you placed the ROM zip, select it and confirm
8) Re-do 7 and 8 with Gapps zip
9) Now "reboot system now"
Please, tell me if you find a bug!
CarbonDev on Github
Manifest for Moto G
Carbon ROM, a ROM for the Moto G
, dhacker29, razrqcom-dev-team, Team CyanogenMod, Team Carbon
ROM OS Version: