Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,008 Members 51,825 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] about programming

Tip us?

wong93
Old
(Last edited by wong93; 15th February 2014 at 05:14 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default [Q] about programming

yo guys any of the programmers here learnt how to program from scratch(by reading/watching android tutorial straight w/o knowing anything)??without learning the needed language first. eg:java

degree is very expensive here and I have no chance to study so my best bet would be buying books about android app development and read about them and also referring online, will it be very difficult?? I know how to program in VB.net and C program which I learnt in diploma

thanks

One more question, how do game developers create the game graphics?? it can't be every programmer are so good at drawing lol, do they hire someone to draw??

Nokia 5800 Xpress Music
Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray
Samsung Galaxy Note 1 N7000
LG Nexus 5 D821

hatab001
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default alternative

Try basic4android. With that program you can make android apps in Basic, but code will be compiled in native java, and you will get native android app without emulators.

javamonkey
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by wong93 View Post
One more question, how do game developers create the game graphics?? it can't be every programmer are so good at drawing lol, do they hire someone to draw??
There are some resources on the internet where you can get free graphics for games, but usually when you need something specific the designer is a "must have".