Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,988 Members 55,497 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

adobe flash player not working help

Tip us?

skillzo1
Old
(Last edited by skillzo1; 24th January 2014 at 02:44 PM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Default adobe flash player not working help

Ive downloaded the latest versiion from adobes site and installed. Install goes fine and done. When i go to adobes test page i get nothing. What am i doing wrong? Im using the stock browser.

Geordie Affy
Old
Thanks Meter 105
I could be wrong but I think Firefox and Dolphin are the only ones that can actually accept adobe.

Sent from Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition via Tapatalk.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition (WiFi)
Samsung Galaxy SIII
Dell Inspiron 1720 - Awesome Laptop
The Following User Says Thank You to Geordie Affy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Note10.1Dude
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillzo1 View Post
Ive downloaded the latest versiion from adobes site and installed. Install goes fine and done. When i go to adobes test page i get nothing. What am i doing wrong? Im using the stock browser.
Have you loaded Firefox? Google flash for android on adobe's site.
The Following User Says Thank You to Note10.1Dude For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lucky 69
Old
Thanks Meter 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by skillzo1 View Post
Stock browser not flash compatible. Just use fire fox or Dolphin browser. Don't forget to go into settings to enable plugin's. Should be fine from there

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
I SEE YOU!!!!!
  • DEVICE:att galaxy note,how sweet it is!
  • ROM:latest beanstock 4.4.007
The Following User Says Thank You to lucky 69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Duly.noted
Old
Thanks Meter 104
Asp browser also works

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Duly.noted For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

skillzo1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 16
Yeah, but what is throwing me off, a friend on galaxy note 3 is not rooted and on the stock browser but is getting flash. I saw it with my own eyes. Is there a difference in the browsers?

krico
Old
Thanks Meter 40

DONATE TO ME
You have to have Dolphin browser and Dolphin jetpack BOTH installed. Make sure that you use Dolphin jetpack as the default browser as Dolphin browser doesn't support flash but jetpack does. You will still need both browsers installed though or it won't work.
The Following User Says Thank You to krico For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

yararli
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by krico View Post
You have to have Dolphin browser and Dolphin jetpack BOTH installed. Make sure that you use Dolphin jetpack as the default browser as Dolphin browser doesn't support flash but jetpack does. You will still need both browsers installed though or it won't work.
Which version adobe is compatible with dolphin, dolphin closes itself when any flas is tried to open , help please

SM-P605 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi