[Q] Don't know where to start…!
- I'm a disabled guy and the only way I can use a phone is through my computer by installing a VNC server on the phone
- therefore I got some help to root my Moto G
- everything was great for a couple of months, but then…
- yesterday, the VMlite app/server on my phone stopped working
- okay, I thought, as the phone is bugging me about an update I may as well do all that at the same time; update to 4.4 then hope the VNC starts working again
- no dice. Installation failed. Okay, do a factory reset, then try again
- the phone doesn't even shut down now, as the “warning bootloader unlocked" sign flashes and then the phone starts up again
- reset clears all my data, but it won't let me update to 4.4 and VMLite still doesn't work
Any ideas on how I can save this situation? I don't care about 4.4 now, but I am desperate to get VNC control back over my phone, otherwise I can't use it at all. Many thanks.