Info 2 San Andreas - Review

OP Fedds

23rd December 2013, 05:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Tallinn
Thanks Meter: 3

24 posts
More
I guess I will be the first person to talk about Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on Huawei Ascend P6.

My phone is U06, B111 international with its own kernel.

I downloaded 1.03 data but had to use 1.02 APK to prevent black screen/freezes.

Now here's the review:

The game actually works, but in a sense that a Huawei Ascend P6 can run it and there were no lags or whatsoever. The FPS was around 20 or so. What I didn't like was that there were not any player models. I couldn't see CJ or Big Smoke or the Ballas, just the buildings, cars, roads, weather, everything else. The cutscenes were also laggy as hell, like 1 frame per 15 seconds. Thank God for the skip button! What made me uninstall the game, was spontaneous system restarts. Whenever I was playing, the phone restarted itself. Of course, Huawei phones aren't supported for this game, so all problems are justified with this factor.

So to anybody who is looking to play the big game on this device, DON'T. Wait for further updates or just give up on it. Thank you for reading this!
23rd December 2013, 10:12 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
This game runs surprisingly well for me (better than GTA II) but I am also not seeing any player models. I hope they will fix that but probably not because the GPU in our phone isn't very popular. :'(
26th December 2013, 08:59 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
same problem
same problem on my Ascend Mate...
21st February 2014, 03:50 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 28

312 posts
I tried everything, looked everywhere.. Can't make to work it.. Please.. Send me in private msg where and how... Thnx
24th April 2014, 10:56 PM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 243

825 posts
More
Its affected by data that you downloaded.I never had problems with player models,cars,but yea i had to tweak out the settings for best performance thats only "problem" that i had so far.
2nd May 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 338

466 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Offender

Its affected by data that you downloaded.I never had problems with player models,cars,but yea i had to tweak out the settings for best performance thats only "problem" that i had so far.

what tweaks or settings did you use?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread