- I was running stock 2.2 for about a year, had lag, choppiness, etc.. but never a SOD
- Flashed CM7.1 2 weeks ago (stock kernel), phone is not amazingly fast but experiencing SODs every few days.
- Created a Tasker profile to wake the phone every 1 hour, (wait 5 seconds command), no SOD for a week
- This morning, got a SOD again.. missed my alarm and was late for work
- All SODs happen at night while charging.
- Today I downloaded ‘Wake my Android Pro’, supposedly it send a wakelock every 29 minutes and prevents the phone from entering deep sleep.
My next step if this fails and I get another SOD:
- Set CPU min clock to 350 (read that this doesn't help but will try anyway)
- Activate SoftLocker to prevent the phone from ever going to sleep, this is the last resort since it will affect my battery life (wish there was a Tasker plugin to toggle the settings so I can enable it only when charging)
Does anyone know how long after turning off the screen does the phone go into deep sleep (versus regular sleep)?