Unhappy [Q] It's possible to do Transparent Framework for note 2 T889

OP giggock

15th February 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag newyork
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
It's possible to do Transparent Framework for note 2 T889. I tried to search all forums but seem unluck. i found only how to do it for another carriers.
I need it transparent and can choose picture background in each pages like setting , contact and etc. I got an idea from here http://www.usoftphone.com/t61401.html.I 'm new and no skill for coding. So, it possible that someone can make it in apk file.
15th February 2014, 08:14 PM   |  #2  
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,881

5,060 posts
Donate to Me
More
Ya that's a pretty simple mod. Tweaked has it as an option on install. What ROM are you on? I can try to make it for you next week

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk
15th February 2014, 11:06 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag newyork
Thanks Meter: 0

7 posts
More
I'm used Tweaked Rom2.5 .But i have no skill so, i don't know how to do that. if you can make this mod , i 'll be great.Thanks.
16th February 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #4  
Flag Irmo, SC
Thanks Meter: 2,881

5,060 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by giggock

I'm used Tweaked Rom2.5 .But i have no skill so, i don't know how to do that. if you can make this mod , i 'll be great.Thanks.

Look back through his install options. I'm pretty sure 100 transparent was an option. For that matter I believe there were ever 75,50% options as well. Between dwitherell and Alexia Tweaked has pretty much any option you want.

If the option is there just dirty flash your Tweaked again, choosing the level of transparency you wanted.

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

As a matter of fact I think it's an option in the modifinicator. I know that's spelt wrong. Just download that grin the Tweaked thread and flash it. It's a aroma setup so easy to check out the options in it.

The Following User Says Thank You to kintwofan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread