5,593,876 Members 46,955 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Note 3 SM-N9006 stuck on bootloop w/ USB Debugging disabled

Tip us?

dadafrog
Old
(Last edited by dadafrog; 13th December 2013 at 04:48 PM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Note 3 SM-N9006 stuck on bootloop w/ USB Debugging disabled

When I bought my Note 3 SM-N9006 here in the Phils, its already rooted without CWM/TWRP and Supersu, but all the apps that needs root access can be used.

So the problem occur when I want to change my font and installed Font installer *root*, when I clicked the reboot button when the app prompted me to, it rebooted however it was stuck on bootloop, that samsung logo keeps on flashing.. its been 2 days already.

I tried to use kingoapp, flashtool, aio vibrant, and odin, but unfortunately, USB Debugging is disabled so it cannot be detected.

And whenever I go to download mode by pressing vol down - power button - home button, it just keeps on opening up to the samsung logo again. and whenever I click vol up - vol down - power button, this is what appears...

Select boot mode:
[VOLUME_UP to select. VOLUME_DOWN is OK.]

[recovery mode]
[fastboot mode]
[normal mode] <<==

I can use the volume up to choose, but whenever I click volume down, nothing happens.

PLEASE HELP ME!

bmg9459
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadafrog View Post
When I bought my Note 3 SM-N9006 here in the Phils, its already rooted without CWM/TWRP and Supersu, but all the apps that needs root access can be used.

So the problem occur when I want to change my font and installed Font installer *root*, when I clicked the reboot button when the app prompted me to, it rebooted however it was stuck on bootloop, that samsung logo keeps on flashing.. its been 2 days already.

I tried to use kingoapp, flashtool, aio vibrant, and odin, but unfortunately, USB Debugging is disabled so it cannot be detected.

And whenever I go to download mode by pressing vol down - power button - home button, it just keeps on opening up to the samsung logo again. and whenever I click vol up - vol down - power button, this is what appears...

Select boot mode:

[recovery mode]
[fastboot mode]
[normal mode] <<==

I can use the volume up to choose, but whenever I click volume down, nothing happens.

PLEASE HELP ME!
Google MTK droid tools this helped me enter into recovery and fix my phone when this happened to me. I hope this helps

webgurru
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Did you manage to sort this. If so how did you sorted this?

Best regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadafrog View Post

Select boot mode:

[recovery mode]
[fastboot mode]
[normal mode] <<==

PLEASE HELP ME!