Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,023 Members 41,211 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help! No ROM and SD Card not Mounting?

Tip us?

ORStoner
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 42
Default [Q] Help! No ROM and SD Card not Mounting?

Hi,

My friend was running an ICS version of ARHD and he decided he wanted to upgrade to Cyanogenmod 11. He first tried to install Cyanogenmod 11 but that didn't work, so he then tried Cyanogenmod 10.2 with a boot loop as the result.

I reckoned that he would need to upgrade his HBOOT to 1.36 or higher, which I have helped him do using the correct firmware for his CID. (H3G_001)

After that, we wiped everything in CWM and flashed CM's boot.img, but now the SDCard won't mount to transfer over the ROM and Gapps. Specifically, it comes up with the error: /storage/sdcard0: Shared-Unmounted

He has also tried adb but the device isn't found when using adb devices or adb shell.

When he tries to mount it, it appears in device manager as 'One' with a yellow triangle, but otherwise it just appears as unknown device.

We'd really appreciate any help as I'm no expert and there's nothing left I can do.

Thanks

Thant
Old
Thanks Meter 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORStoner View Post
Hi,

My friend was running an ICS version of ARHD and he decided he wanted to upgrade to Cyanogenmod 11. He first tried to install Cyanogenmod 11 but that didn't work, so he then tried Cyanogenmod 10.2 with a boot loop as the result.

I reckoned that he would need to upgrade his HBOOT to 1.36 or higher, which I have helped him do using the correct firmware for his CID. (H3G_001)

After that, we wiped everything in CWM and flashed CM's boot.img, but now the SDCard won't mount to transfer over the ROM and Gapps. Specifically, it comes up with the error: /storage/sdcard0: Shared-Unmounted

He has also tried adb but the device isn't found when using adb devices or adb shell.

When he tries to mount it, it appears in device manager as 'One' with a yellow triangle, but otherwise it just appears as unknown device.

We'd really appreciate any help as I'm no expert and there's nothing left I can do.

Thanks
Install Philz recovery and mount SD Card you can find it in original android section. And SD mount work try with latest if not work try 5.15.9
If my post help you a click on Thanks would be nice

YOU ARE A NOOB CLICK HERE OR YOU ARE COMPLETE NOOB CLIK HERE

Device: HTC One X 32GB
CID: HTC__032
HBOOT: 1.72
KERNEL: lONELyX #023 LM_UV
ROM: lONElyX 1.0.1 with modification

playguy1
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORStoner View Post
Hi,

Thanks
in CWM did you try the sideload ?? try if you didnt , or try changing the recovery.