Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Unhappy [Q] At&t HTC one x Boot Loop later update 4.2

OP Ivaned18

12th February 2014, 01:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I make the update manually with the official to Android 4.2.2, my is not root and nothing like than.

Her only reboot and no more. I can use fastboot, i try to make Factory Reset and Recovery, but it's not work just restart and always show this:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Foto-0006.jpg
Views:	1116
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	2575043
12th February 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 3,349

7,710 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivaned18

I make the update manually with the official to Android 4.2.2, my is not root and nothing like than.

Her only reboot and no more. I can use fastboot, i try to make Factory Reset and Recovery, but it's not work just restart and always show this:

What do you mean "update manually", do you mean by checking for the OTA in Settings?

Download the 5.18 RUU and run it on a PC with the phone connected. See under "Manual system update instructions":

http://www.htc.com/us/support/htc-one-x-att/news/
12th February 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
I did the update but it's just restaring
[QUOTE=redpoint73;50266886]What do you mean "update manually", do you mean by checking for the OTA in Settings?

Download the 5.18 RUU and run it on a PC with the phone connected. See under "Manual system update instructions":

All i want to know it's how i can make work the phone.
12th February 2014, 08:31 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor

7,710 posts
Quote:

All i want to know it's how i can make work the phone.

If you want help, you need to be specific about what you have done to this point, and answer the questions that are asked of you.

Anyway, I already told you how to get the phone working. At least based on my (assumed) understanding of what you have done to this point.
12th February 2014, 08:57 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
I follow the step for make the manual system update from HTC. So when i finish show the fastboot menu, I reboot the phone but just stuck in htc logo and show this Click image for larger version

Name:	Foto-0006.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	153.7 KB
ID:	2575706 back to HTC logo.
13th February 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #6  
Flag Where Ever I am
Thanks Meter: 141

342 posts
More
Dude , at this point I think redpoint73 is saying that all u can do now is run the 5.18 ruu.

Sent from my HTC Butterfly s using Tapatalk
13th February 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #7  
Recognized Contributor

7,710 posts
Quote:

I follow the step for make the manual system update from HTC. So when i finish show the fastboot menu, I reboot the phone but just stuck in htc logo and show this back to HTC logo.

You've asked the exact same question 3 times now (once in my PM), and its already been answered several times above.

If you do not understand what we are telling you, asking the same question over and over again isn't going to help you.
15th February 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #8  
Flag Hiawatha, KS
Thanks Meter: 241

1,033 posts
More
If that's a picture of his phone, it doesn't even look like a One X. Looks more like a One too me.

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
17th February 2014, 12:16 AM   |  #9  

8 posts
one x
Quote:

Attachment 2575043

I have the same problem!
17th February 2014, 05:34 PM   |  #10  
Recognized Contributor

7,710 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1876

I have the same problem!

If you would bother to take 2 seconds to read the thread, you would know that the solution was already provided twice.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egrier

If that's a picture of his phone, it doesn't even look like a One X. Looks more like a One too me.

True. Didn't catch that.

The pic itself looks really weird. It looks like he used a flip phone to take a picture of a computer screen, rather than his actual phone. So whether the picture even accurately represents his phone, is questionable.

In any case, it probably doesn't matter. The OP clearly hasn't bothered to read or follow the responses, or provide any meaningful information; and hasn't been back for a while.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread