XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help with camera

Tip us?

Johnt880
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Wink [Q] Help with camera

I put on Xperia Noz on my phone (C1505 single sim ) Everything is working great ,but the camera does not take panoramic pictures It just stops working ..I like to have it working and i like to tank anyone that can help me in advanced

k2trf
Old
(Last edited by k2trf; 17th February 2014 at 11:27 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0

DONATE TO ME
If you made a backup of (or can find another's backup of) the Stock rom for your phone, you should be able to extract the Camera.apk (sometimes called LegacyCamera.apk, depends on your Android versions/Device it seems) and install that on your phone, just as you would any other apk off of an sd card.
Phone: BLU Studio 5.0S D570a | Pseudo-Stock 4.1.2 | Net10 (operating on AT&T)
Laptop: Acer Aspire 5733, Intel Core i3-380M @2.53GHz, 8GB DDR3 RAM @1333MHz | Ubuntu 13.10
NAS: Dell Optiplex GX270, Intel Pentium 4 Single Core @3GHz, 2GB DDR2 RAM @667MHz | Ubuntu 13.10 | Dreams to replace with an Arduino & external HDD.

Have I helped you somehow? Please do not just reply to say thank you -- push the THANKS button!
Less unhelpful spam in my inbox that way!

byrek
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default other apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnt880 View Post
I put on Xperia Noz on my phone (C1505 single sim ) Everything is working great ,but the camera does not take panoramic pictures It just stops working ..I like to have it working and i like to tank anyone that can help me in advanced
You could try downloading some alternative cam apps in play store, like focal or ics camera. But I could not work
The Following User Says Thank You to byrek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheUnknownThing
Old
Thanks Meter 107

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnt880 View Post
Generally, not all custom rom camera apps support the panaroma feature. If it is bothering you and you really want to take panaroma pictures, I suggest you use a third party app. Hope this helps!
Device: Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
Rom: Stock + CWM 5.0.2.6
Pressing the " " button really helps me
The Following User Says Thank You to TheUnknownThing For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Johnt880
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Wink Many Thanks

I hit the thanks button on all you guys that gave me some good advice thank you very much ..I will follow it ..........

I love my Xperia Noz