Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,518 Members 50,897 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

thor-gapps-rom-2

Tip us?

DannyB26
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Smile thor-gapps-rom-2

Hi
Just a quick question about the thor-gapps-rom-2.zip
Using kfxhd 8.9 safestrap back up completed rooted etc, come to flash the new ROM slot i get the message
"Kernel does not have support for reading SELinux contexts, then , E: Error executing binary in zip and error flashing zip, FAILED
Busybox installed up to date, i been reading for nearly 10 hours through the forums not come across anything similiar yet,

Thanks

Spec-Chum
Old
Thanks Meter 87
Thor is the name of the 7" hdx buddy, that ROM is not for the 8.9" version which is codenamed Apollo.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
Google Nexus 4 - KitKat
The Following User Says Thank You to Spec-Chum For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DannyB26
Old
(Last edited by DannyB26; 29th March 2014 at 02:02 PM.) Reason: no longer relevent
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thanks but

editional
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spec-Chum View Post
Thor is the name of the 7" hdx buddy, that ROM is not for the 8.9" version which is codenamed Apollo.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Hi thanks for response but from my understanding this ought to work of both the 7" and the 8.9" not the case? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2577826
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2585690

[FLASHABLE ZIP] Google Gapps + Amazon AppShop - HDX 7", 8.9" (Thor, Apollo) the latter being apollo but searches point back to Thor - am i on the wrong road? your response has confused me a little any one able to shed some light on the situation ?

Safestrap-Apollo-3.71-B07.apk all works- (thor-gapps-rom-2) is for 7" xhd? so i ought to be looking for / apollo-gapps-rom-2 /

Basically am rooted saved stock rom and recovered to new rom slot 1 which is rooted and ready , i just want google apps to work, argh! getting a little lost ,