Broadcom Wifi Firmware update package:
http://tinyw.in/HcWv We currently have v184.108.40.206E.This package takes it to v220.127.116.11
Added or updated to 2013 Shedulers Row and SIO
Added or updated to 2013 governors Hyper/Smartass-V2/Wheatley
Configured Wheatley and Row as default.
- Unlocked Cpu cores and UnderVolted
- Unlocked Gpu so it can reach 520Mhz
- Thermal throttle level raised at 80C and shutdown lowered at 86C from 90C as a safety measure.
- Tegra Drivers updated.
- Cpu frequency tweaks.
- Cpuquiet framework enabled
- Edp driver is re-enabled
- I have implemented 17 days old ouya source code patch and fix it to work with ours.
- Fix baseband typo
- Added smartmax governor and make it default.
- Further fine-tuned edp and cpuquiet.
- sdhci: Allow use of controller's native max blocksize so 4000 bytes from 512.
- enable async suspend/resume to reduce LP0 latency
- Some tweaks to devm_kfree to free memory
- improved memory mapping on nvmap.
- Say hello to new 900Mhz frequency
- Introduced a change to emc mode for mpe clocks to improve bandwith
- Tegra3 clocks redefined tweaked and de-bloated
- GSM data modem driver updated to latest revision. I hope this fix no data issue reports.
- HTC ONE X+ Memory timings
- Audio now support 24 and 32bits.
- GSM modem back to vanilla.
- Ouya was first now is htc
patch kernel with 3.1.10-8580daa source code from htc
- Tegra3 dvfs clean up and de-bloated
- Removed limit max speed to 1.3ghz during transitions.
- More tweaks and additions that to normal users wouldn’t make sense to post here.
Just a small fix:
- Gpu to 564mhz with stock voltage
- One X Cpu clocks
- One X Gpu clocks
- One X LP clocks
- Dynamic Fsync (Thanks to Franscisco Franco)
- Added XCHGADD RWSEM algorithm and used by default.
- Tegra camera from TELUS latest source drop report back any issues.
- Some little tweaks to make all X4 HD compatible
- Code optimizations and stabilization for final released kernel.
Trying to fix Heat lag
- Heat Lag defeated
- Adding back New nVidia Tegra driver (V2.62)
- Many addictions plus Kexec-hardboot capability,VR I/O Scheduler etc (V2.62)
- Some clean up on Cpuquiet and governors (V2.63)
- Cpu frequencies back to normal (1500mhz) (V2.63)
- All Arararagi patches added.
- All CM10.2 Kernel changes added
- All Cpuquiet removed changes reverted back.