updated - now uses latest 188.8.131.52 + fixed adb usb in recovery when connecting to pc.
- unlock bootloader , if you got a EUR-xxx in Settings->about phoné->software version, otherwise it seems you cannot unlock your model.
(adb reboot-bootloader ; fastboot oem unlock -> enable unlock -> wait 30sec -> remove battery)
- rooted v20a device (follow instructions from here ) (new easier root method)Quote:
Some notes on Unlocking bootloader
- try and make sure your phone is fully charged (100% if possible, this might do good for the unlock mechanism to work)
- remember, if you s/w upgrade menu has bootloader state: unlocked - it is ok,
- if hidden dialer menu(3845#*880#) says Unlocked, it is ok.
1. when you are running unlocked bootloader and is rooted goto step 2.
2. download attached zip files and extract content to internal sdcard location
3. use adb shell or terminal from market and execute the commands below
4. you are now running with native CWM recovery and unsecure boot, which enable adb root at boot instantly.
5. boot into recovery, by rebooting device and hold VOL-DOWN during bootup. (from power-off = keep holding vol-down during power on)
execute these 2 commands for recovery image install
su cat /mnt/sdcard/recovery-6028.img >/dev/block/mmcblk0p1 sync
do this at your own risk, and do NOT try this on old 4.0.3, which is not with unlocked bootloader, and you are required to install KDZ again.
note: unsecure boot is not included anymore, as it was beta v20a based.
skydev - for his continued effort in finding root and giving our device full freedom with boot/recovery.