5,594,282 Members 43,978 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Suggested performance ROM/Kernel combo? (gpu/cpu OC) battery life doesn't matter

Tip us?

treepopadc99
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] Suggested performance ROM/Kernel combo? (gpu/cpu OC) battery life doesn't matter

I am upgrading to a 7000mha battery and want to overclock the crap out of my galaxy s3. I am holding out to the note 4 and want my s3 to still run silky smooth for quite a while. Who knows, with a long battery life and good performance, I may keep it for another year or so.

I am currently running Quantum 3.66 & QuantumKernel 4/12 (it says GPU OC to 480 MHz in the description) and my 3dmark and antutu benchmarks are below a base s3 . I am looking for something that can put me in the realm of MAYBE and s4?

I have searched the forums and will continue to do so (yes I watched the noob video ) until I see something with a bit more powerful, but I was hoping you all could help me out

Thanks guys/gals for your help!!!

garwynn
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 6673

DONATE TO ME
Moved to Q&A but ask that respondents please avoid turning this into a contest. Sure OP appreciates any suggestions towards the desired performance goals. Thanks!
Contact: Twitter || Google+/Hangouts (Non-Moderator issues only please)
Useful Links: Forum Moderator List || Forum Rules

Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!
(That includes RTs, RCs, RDs/SRDs, FMs/SFMs and the people who maintain the site.)

treepopadc99
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Thank you for moving my post!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

codemonkey98
Old
Thanks Meter 52
I'm confused on what you're asking. Mind inferring me on what you're specifically asking?
Devices:
~~~~

Find my post helpful? Remember to click that button!

Greycloak42
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Disregard... Posted in wrong forum.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using xda app-developers app
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 (i747)
Synergy ROM and KT747 JB kernel