FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Would this help xda-developer members ?

Yes

1 Vote(s)
100.00%
No

0 Vote(s)
0%

Device Unbrick Service /CFW Service

32 posts
Thanks Meter: 20

By Monkey_Grass, Member on 28th December 2013, 11:46 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi guys , just had a thought last night. My dad is always installing custom rom's on his android devices and last night somehow he managed to brick his HTC One (M7) installing Viper One ? I had the job of unbricking his device that had no system partition no data partition no recovery and a half unlocked boot loader (using s-on). I found the task reasonably simple and it was up and running with viper one in just under and hour. Then i was thinking back to when his samsung galaxy s got bricked and that was pretty easy as well. i find the task of unbricking phones enjoyable. I have had about four years experience unbricking phones and would like to run an unbrick service for the xda-developer members! I am able to Root phones , unroot phones, boot loader unlocking , flashing ruu's , flash custom firmware's/recovery's , and fix unbootable phones! I need your help guys what do you think? Would this help the squeamish or those that don't understand android well enough ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monkey_Grass For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Monkey_Grass Ad-Free

21st March 2016, 07:58 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have a question for you , do you think you could find a way to root the samsung galaxy note edge sm-n915a AT&T variant running android 5.1.1 lollipop or some how bypass the locked bootloader ? About ur question I seariously would give it a shot if I were you
22nd March 2016, 04:02 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I have a micromax a96 device which is not charging if I put charged battery I reboots like canvas canvas and it goes on but no improvement and if I got to boot loader it shut downs after 2 seconds ....what can I do now and what happend to my device
12th April 2016, 05:00 PM |#4  
Flag Columbus Ohio
Thanks Meter: 195

More
Got Insurance ? 😂

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA-Developers mobile app
19th May 2016, 04:38 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sathya aravind

I have a micromax a96 device which is not charging if I put charged battery I reboots like canvas canvas and it goes on but no improvement and if I got to boot loader it shut downs after 2 seconds ....what can I do now and what happend to my device

I would say pay the factory to replace the battery hardware and maybe the bootloader? It sounds like you have a bad battery with a messed up bootloader (maybe from TRYing to root it?)

Sent from my VS880PP using XDA-Developers mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)